Found 22nd Sep 2009
The grammatical person, commonly used in status messages on social networking sites, that starts off in the third person (he, she, it) but ends in the first person (I) because ultimately I am writing about myself.

'So, my friend hooked up with this girl, and he didn't use protection, and now he says it hurts when he pees. Anyway, do you think I should go to the doctor?'

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

You've got the clap dude

gum clinic :whistling:

dont wanna alarm you, but visit the h.i.v clinic too:thumbsup:

Chlamydia mate. :lol:

Seems as though its only a "mate" your talking about, you sure the "girl" wasn't a dude also

You can get a free test kit from your doctors

renown;6365517

You can get a free test kit from your doctors

paternity test? lol xxx

"Well my friend had an accident and lost his meat and veg. Then his wife left him and took the house and the children. Then he lost his job. Do you think I stand any chance of meeting someone else?" :whistling:

jonb2412;6365631

"Well my friend had an accident and lost his meat and veg. Then his wife … "Well my friend had an accident and lost his meat and veg. Then his wife left him and took the house and the children. Then he lost his job. Do you think I stand any chance of meeting someone else?" :whistling:

gum clinic........ lol xx

ClarityofMind;6365707

gum clinic........ lol xx

already tried there..... nobody interested :w00t:

jonb2412;6365741

already tried there..... nobody interested :w00t:

;-)

least you got my meaning lol

I speak in fifth person, which means i start every sentence with "i once heard from a guy who saw......."
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2335
    2. Misco about to go into administration1014
    3. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834

See more discussions