Original Poster Banned

http://www.lumor.co.uk/duty_calls.png

Haha! Very good!! :-D

Banned

Thats great:-D

:lol: They should make that the new logo/motto for Misc :thumbsup:

Oh yes i have said that quite a few times

LOVE it!!!

Is it sad that, I've lost out on sex a few times cos of things like that? :oops:

Banned

realfriendlyman;2773373

Is it sad that, I've lost out on sex a few times cos of things like that? … Is it sad that, I've lost out on sex a few times cos of things like that? :oops:

That's called drunken flirting, not debating:whistling:;-)

realfriendlyman;2773373

Is it sad that, I've lost out on sex a few times cos of things like that? … Is it sad that, I've lost out on sex a few times cos of things like that? :oops:

You as well!? :shock:

Prissymiss;2773388

That's called drunken flirting, not debating:whistling:;-)

Only when you're around. ;-)

Banned

realfriendlyman;2773429

Only when you're around. ;-)

You excelled yourself even by your own standards last time:w00t:

Prissymiss;2773456

You excelled yourself even by your own standards last time:w00t:

Did I :? .......damn......what did I do....note to self....must stop drinking :whistling:

What did I say exactly.....cos I'm getting worried now? :oops:

Banned

realfriendlyman;2773556

Did I :? .......damn......what did I do....note to self....must stop … Did I :? .......damn......what did I do....note to self....must stop drinking :whistling:What did I say exactly.....cos I'm getting worried now? :oops:

I was very bad:x

Prissymiss;2775551

I was very bad:x

That doesn't say much....you're always very bad. :giggle:

Jokes aside now...what happened because I don't remember much, so I think you're gonna have to refresh my memory....I know I can get quite freaky when I'm drunk :oops:

realfriendlyman;2773373

oh man, that is seriously time to give the forums a break imo :oops::oops::oops:

Banned

realfriendlyman;2776185

That doesn't say much....you're always very bad. :giggle:Jokes aside … That doesn't say much....you're always very bad. :giggle:Jokes aside now...what happened because I don't remember much, so I think you're gonna have to refresh my memory....I know I can get quite freaky when I'm drunk :oops:

No, I would rather let you stew for a while:whistling:

Prissymiss;2776237

No, I would rather let you stew for a while:whistling:

Tell us all!

Banned

red_dwarfer;2776274

Tell us all!

No, it would result in a permanent ban:w00t:

Prissymiss;2776299

No, it would result in a permanent ban:w00t:

Ewww - you didnt cyber did you

Banned

red_dwarfer;2776340

Ewww - you didnt cyber did you

I most certainly did not:x Wash you mouth out:w00t:

Im sure he was only typing with one hand though:?

Prissymiss;2776237

No, I would rather let you stew for a while

Why do you have to bring up cooking again.....we all know you keep trying to tempt me with your culinary skills :whistling:

Prissymiss;2776299

No, it would result in a permanent ban

That's just your way of admitting you're scared to tell everyone the truth. :-D

Prissymiss;2776415

I most certainly did not:x Wash you mouth outIm sure he was only typing … I most certainly did not:x Wash you mouth outIm sure he was only typing with one hand though:?

Hey.....I always type with one hand....as do you whenever we're chatting. :whistling:

Prissymiss;2776415

I most certainly did not:x Wash you mouth out:w00t:Im sure he was only … I most certainly did not:x Wash you mouth out:w00t:Im sure he was only typing with one hand though:?

Was he drinking with the other - and if not, what on earth was you telling him...:thinking:

realfriendlyman;2776504

Why do you have to bring up cooking again.....we all know you keep trying … Why do you have to bring up cooking again.....we all know you keep trying to tempt me with your culinary skills :whistling:That's just your way of admitting you're scared to tell everyone the truth. :-DHey.....I always type with one hand....as do you whenever we're chatting. :whistling:

No more cheap double entendres

red_dwarfer;2776640

Was he drinking with the other - and if not, what on earth was you … Was he drinking with the other - and if not, what on earth was you telling him...:thinking:

I don't think Prissy is the type to kiss and tell. ;-)

Banned

realfriendlyman;2776829

I don't think Prissy is the type to kiss and tell. ;-)

Depends on how good it was:whistling:

Prissymiss;2776861

Depends on how good it was:whistling:

Damn........ it sounds like you're gonna spill everything then. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions