Groups

This channel 5 debate is stupid

Banned
    asking whether presenters with one arm is acceptable... i mean wtf

45 Comments

It's a topical news programme and unfortunately this subject has made the news over the last day

You could take 'This' and 'debate' out of the thread title! :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;4472532

You could take 'This' and 'debate' out of the thread title! … You could take 'This' and 'debate' out of the thread title! :whistling:

lol yeh...

but have they not got anything better to talk about? i mean how must this be making that presenter feel... its pure BS

Waste of licence fee payers' money.

i think its a waste of time also, the poor presenter will win hands down.

duckmagicuk2;4472547

Exactly :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;4472556

not funny

duckmagicuk2;4472547

Channel 5 isn't funded by the TV licence it has adverts!

The debate is about how kids react to the presenter. Some kids will ask questions, some kids will be disturbed and some kids won't notice.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4472556

lol dude...

crd67;4472578

lol!!

crd67;4472578

Hehe, I know. I just thought that someone would probably be about to say it. It comes up in EVERY TV thread! :-D

I can't remember the last time i put Channel 5 on...........must have been around the turn of the century. lol

Banned

crd67;4472578

no I think duckmagic means he doesn't agree that licence money should be used to pay a one armed woman to present :thinking: or have I read it wrong :?

lumoruk;4472602

no I think duckmagic means he doesn't agree that licence money should be … no I think duckmagic means he doesn't agree that licence money should be used to pay a one armed woman to present :thinking: or have I read it wrong :?

That's not what I was trying to say at all.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;4472612

That's not what I was trying to say at all.

I know, but it's in context :-D

Anyway Dangergod get a job! stop watching day time television it rots the brain

yeah dg get a job!

whilst im here saving lives, ur wasting time on the pc :P

Banned

acecatcher3;4472636

yeah dg get a job!whilst im here saving lives, ur wasting time on the pc … yeah dg get a job!whilst im here saving lives, ur wasting time on the pc :P

You keep saying saving lives, you work on a 999 call system or something?

lumoruk;4472643

God forbid. :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4472636

yeah dg get a job!whilst im here saving lives, ur wasting time on the pc … yeah dg get a job!whilst im here saving lives, ur wasting time on the pc :P

i know lol

lumoruk;4472643

well if u were a girl in a pub id just tell u that i saved lives for a living - no more detail.....but as ur male ill tell u the truth which makes me very uncool, i set up care packages for old ppl, if they didnt get care, theyd die - so i save lives :-D

watch cbeebies with son everyday and it actually took weeks for me to even notice this,personally i think its good for children to see people wth disabilities and see they are still nice people,the girl got the job on merit not through sympathy .

the people who are saying these nasty things should crawl back nto their shells

Banned

acecatcher3;4472665

well if u were a girl in a pub id just tell u that i saved lives for a … well if u were a girl in a pub id just tell u that i saved lives for a living - no more detail.....but as ur male ill tell u the truth which makes me very uncool, i set up care packages for old ppl, if they didnt get care, theyd die - so i save lives :-D

Sorry I had to pick myself up from the floor I was laughing so hard :lol:

Your honesty is truly inspiring

My Mum is 50 odd can you do me a good deal?

lumoruk;4472812

Sorry I had to pick myself up from the floor I was laughing so hard … Sorry I had to pick myself up from the floor I was laughing so hard :lol:Your honesty is truly inspiringMy Mum is 50 odd can you do me a good deal?

well they are normally much older and severly ill, but if ur real desperate to get rid, i can see what i can do

Banned

acecatcher3;4472853

well they are normally much older and severly ill, but if ur real … well they are normally much older and severly ill, but if ur real desperate to get rid, i can see what i can do

it's okay I can make her ill :whistling:

All seems perfectly harmless to me.;-)

Inactive;4472906

All seems perfectly harmless to me.;-)

lol cheeky

@ lumurok, if u cud, that wud b HANDY

seriously though its so sad this is happening..i watch her on cbeebies with my 2 and 5 year old and she is such a fab presnter...was watching sky news and was pathetic how some parents complained she scared theri kids?!?!

I do miss Po though still. :-(

what happened to chris and poi?

badgerrules;4473742

what happened to chris and poi?

Apparently they will do their own show a bit like Justin and Sarah-Jayne.

huh y do u miss po? oh herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........she was a topless model at one point...eeeeeeeew.....i ddnt like her... i love andy though hes fab...glad poi has gone!!

o no...poi will do her own show....lil fun with phonics...which she is annoyng in?!

magicbeans;4473758

huh y do u miss po? oh herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........she was a topless … huh y do u miss po? oh herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........she was a topless model at one point...eeeeeeeew.....i ddnt like her... i love andy though hes fab...glad poi has gone!!

brb..........hitting google. :w00t: :lol:

googling her.......o no!

magicbeans;4473771

googling her.......o no!

Will post results in a mo. :w00t:

Will i get a ban. :giggle:

Syzable;4473779

Will post results in a mo. :w00t:Will i get a ban. :giggle:

nah ur top of the rep league...ur untouchable

magicbeans;4473785

nah ur top of the rep league...ur untouchable

:lol:

OMG i found some............how apt that it's pancake day. :-D

Syzable;4473803

OMG i found some............how apt that it's pancake day. :-D

hahahaha!!!!!! really u managed to find some!

nah i dont think i could keep my eyes if i knew the link.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30120
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99191

See more discussions