Groups

This deal just about sums up this site recently

The ebay free listing for items under 99p weekend, saving a whole 10p

WOO feckin' HOO

15 Comments

Banned

for power sellers, thats a lot of money

:lol: it's a shame that with most things on ebay you have to either do a higher start price or buy it now to get a reasonable amount for your items :-(

as much as I HATE Ebay now ... that's not bad if you have 100's of items to sell !

i dont think its very fair of u to bring ur problem with the deal to misc, whatever u think of it, u should have just put ur opinion in that thread not create a new thread just to moan about a deal u think is cold.

Agreed but supermarkets deals are worse.

the pennies soon add up.

MORRISONS DROP FUEL BY 2P PER LITRE!!

I was in my local supermarket last night and they was selling food :roll:

can you actually believe a pet shop.....sells PET FOOD....wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought they just sold boys meself

you are a ball bag, please go and grump at other ball bags and not people looking for a bargain

I bet the Aussies would love this thread :lol:

for power sellers, thats a lot of money

Not really they are loaded as it is if they are power sellers lol

what a deal! what is prob

I use the free listing days to offload stuff I don't expect to sell - I will put on 100 items or so, and probably sell 10 of them. All it costs me is the final listing fee rather than £10 in listing fees if I did it on a normal day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5062535
      2. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?89
      3. Samsung Note 81120
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117

See more discussions