This eastenders thing...

Watching the news this morning they said that the actor who 'killed' Archie Mitchell will only be told half an hour before the show airs.

Surely that means they will be handing someone their notice tonight?

87 Comments

Thats true, hadn't thought of it like that!

i just read through the tv info and its on sunday its the aftermath of tonights and says the killer is revealed so does that mean we wont find out tonight?

its some whos already left so wont be getting theircards as they have already had them just back for a couple of shows and a payday

greyparrot;7892653

i just read through the tv info and its on sunday its the aftermath of … i just read through the tv info and its on sunday its the aftermath of tonights and says the killer is revealed so does that mean we wont find out tonight?

I think thats the omnibus if on Sunday.

not neccesarily-could get off on a technicality,claim self defence,be insane and get treatment then released-If it really is the end of someones contract then I think they would already know the score-barbara windsor is already leaving,and possibly others have said they are leaving-I doubt they will technically sack someone and then ask them to perform live 30 minutes later.

andyat2002;7892683

I think thats the omnibus if on Sunday.

nope it isnt it is on at 4pm till 5pm and its eastenders live the aftermath. where they go behind the scenes in which archies killer is revealed.

I think it was Ben, the little **** lol

Latinosharkey;7892720

I think it was Ben, the little **** lol

bookies actually have him highly rated! wonder what the legal situation would be with his age etc?

Banned

there is a twist to the story - the person arrested tonight is not the person who it ends up being.

shaun slater?
becca swanson?

the person who is the killer does not get brought to justice...and they do not leave the show either...

Its Dr Leg !

Banned

wulshaz;7892925

the person who is the killer does not get brought to justice...and they … the person who is the killer does not get brought to justice...and they do not leave the show either...

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:santa:

I think it is whitneys brother, the one who lives with janine

iwe have a sweepstake at work for it!

Original Poster

I reckon its Peggy.

gerrattamahpub! (get out of my pub)

i think its phill when he was drunk. he went to the Queen Vic i reckon he fell n knocked the statue pmsl

Banned

dav1d_uk;7893085

Original Poster

dav1d_uk;7893085

Banned

lol, its makin me feel sea sick

I think it's my poor Willy

Banned

donnydude;7893229

I think it's my poor Willy

willy?

its tracey that done it lol x

greyparrot;7892715

nope it isnt it is on at 4pm till 5pm and its eastenders live the … nope it isnt it is on at 4pm till 5pm and its eastenders live the aftermath. where they go behind the scenes in which archies killer is revealed.

yer its on bbc 3 tonite at 8.30 till 9.30 and repeated on sunday after the repeats. its justa behind the scenes to what it was like doing the show live.

ttwcd;7893380

its tracey that done it lol x

aw dont my hubby said thats who it is!

xxjadexx;7893396

yer its on bbc 3 tonite at 8.30 till 9.30 and repeated on sunday after … yer its on bbc 3 tonite at 8.30 till 9.30 and repeated on sunday after the repeats

is it not on bbc 1 at 8?

wulshaz;7893406

is it not on bbc 1 at 8?

yer eastenders is sorry, the interview/ behind the scenes is on after eastenders on bbc 3 lol:roll:

xxjadexx;7893432

yer eastenders is sorry, the interview/ behind the scenes is on after … yer eastenders is sorry, the interview/ behind the scenes is on after eastenders on bbc 3 lol:roll:

oh right ok jeez i thought i was going to have to wait even longer! :w00t:

in my house they say sean x

OMG

ITS LIVE!!!!

mmm ronnie is fit

Banned

ttwcd;7893514

in my house they say sean x

only because i said so lol;-)

Peggy did it !!!!!

LOL jack stuttering on lines

Original Poster

numptyj;7893547

LOL jack stuttering on lines

I think he was meant to

lol jack fluffed his lines!!!!

Foxy102;7893559

I think he was meant to

My hubby said he was meant to but i dont think so......

Banned

[SIZE="6"]ok ok it was me!

muhahahahahahaha poop :oops:[/SIZE]

no he wansnt mebbe first time it seemed like that then he did it again, a lot of pressure to do it live though, even though they have probably done the episode time and time again over the last few days

Banned

this is crap!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions