**This Fridays EURO Millions**

Banned
IN.

25 guaranteed UK millionaires, i say old bean.

I haven't even played the Euro before. my question is how exactly are 25 millionaires guaranteed? what's the system they use to determine this?

thanks

18 Comments

Along with the Euro numbers you get a raffle number with each ticket.

they have a raffle system every week to guarantee at least 1 millionaire in the UK so I guess the same system is used but they pick 25 raffle codes

Original Poster Banned

Ah i see - exciting stuff.

numptyj

they have a raffle system every week to guarantee at least 1 millionaire … they have a raffle system every week to guarantee at least 1 millionaire in the UK so I guess the same system is used but they pick 25 raffle codes

they did this a couple of weeks ago and drew 10 "raffle tickets" out ... each raffle number is one belonging on a ticket purchased along with the euro numbers - hence the extra 50p you pay .. guarantees a millionaire winner every week... i won it twice now... lol

yep, its been rumoured that HUKD will be running it

do you just automatically get put into the draw if you buy a ticket? As ive bought 2 tickets for this friday but didnt mention me ticking any boxes to enter into a draw x

missgem

do you just automatically get put into the draw if you buy a ticket? As … do you just automatically get put into the draw if you buy a ticket? As ive bought 2 tickets for this friday but didnt mention me ticking any boxes to enter into a draw x

yes you do, it used to be £1.50 a ticket, but they put it up to £2.00 to cover the raffle draw.

richp

yes you do, it used to be £1.50 a ticket, but they put it up to £2.00 to c … yes you do, it used to be £1.50 a ticket, but they put it up to £2.00 to cover the raffle draw.

Why thankyou MrRich :o)

I wont be holding my breath, I didn't even get the 3rd flamedeer!

Original Poster Banned

missgem

So where is your raffle number, on the ticket?

missgem

you're welcome & good luck !

I tell you what, i'd be suprised if the main euro is a rollover this week... lots of people are getting the euro just for the million thing.

still.. its 74 million to one for the top prize. Good luck everyone!

DangerGod

just checked mine as i do it online & its in the middle of the e-ticket.

DangerGod

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8306/raffle.jpg

Original Poster Banned

cheers! will get mine tomorrow. might even buy 3... X)

it's a combination of 3 letters and about 7 numbers at the bottom of your ticket - if for some reason you can't see numptj's photo...

arcangel111

it's a combination of 3 letters and about 7 numbers at the bottom of your … it's a combination of 3 letters and about 7 numbers at the bottom of your ticket - if for some reason you can't see numptj's photo...

its a combination of 3 letters and 6 numbers at the bottom of your ticket - if for some reason you cant see numptyjs photo or arcangel111s post directly below the photo and above mine.

I'm going to put a few on tomorrow, imagine waking up on Christmas day a millionaire!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061

See more discussions