Groups

This guy is awesome....

Reckon he should get a special award like a Daily Mirror Award or summat.

youtube.com/wat…EPc

18 Comments

Admin

That's pretty awesome!

Nice to see that the guy valued that strangers van more than he valued his own life.

Freakin' awesome dude ! That guy pushin the van almost got his ass owned by a god damn train ! Bodacious !

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7814094

Nice to see that the guy valued that strangers van more than he valued … Nice to see that the guy valued that strangers van more than he valued his own life.

Just noticed it was in Argentina, maybe the bloke was Maradona and the van was his weekly coke delivery!

Biggest idiot in the world award,

That train driver used to be employed by miss daisy :roll:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7814140

Biggest idiot in the world award,

Shurrup, he's a legend!

Did the van break down? Or was a man driving it?

The van man was maybe looking an insurance claim, he was like "Thanks very much fat man"

To be serious though, that was nice of that guy, he is owed a pint minimum

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7814262

Did the van break down? Or was a man driving it?

It was a woman, was doing her lippy in the mirror and pleasuring herself on the gearstick, cause they can multi task! :-D

guess he would keep that memory of heroism for life - if i did that i would!

Trickyjabs;7814309

It was a woman, was doing her lippy in the mirror and pleasuring herself … It was a woman, was doing her lippy in the mirror and pleasuring herself on the gearstick, cause they can multi task! :-D

Oh, thought only i did that? I prefer the arm of the sofa, but its getting a bit "stained"

Lulu'sMammy;7814470

Oh, thought only i did that? I prefer the arm of the sofa, but its … Oh, thought only i did that? I prefer the arm of the sofa, but its getting a bit "stained"

Tmi :shock:

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"]o m g [/SIZE]

brave of the guy to do that but the train was slowing down and stopped, maybe he didnt know that (who knows) but it wouldn't have done much damage to the van it was half and half on the line so would have spun the back around

Why did he not just step away at the other side after pushing the van, rather than jump back across the path of the train :?

Banned

brave ,but why did the big dafty jump back in front of the train himself,doh.:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions