Found 6th Oct 2016
just been reading this story hope they jail him for life, all the families he has destroyed
standard.co.uk/new…tml

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Banned

''hope they jail him for life''

Of course they will.

He'll be out in 15 years and will probably be worse for it given the current justice system.

Banned

john184

He'll be out in 15 years and will probably be worse for it given the … He'll be out in 15 years and will probably be worse for it given the current justice system.

No he won't.

What evidence was he caught by?

IF he's found guilty he'll die in prison like dennis nilsen - they could become jail-buddies.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…sen

perhaps he should have a trial in Iran

He will get life, and proper life, but what angers me is they get put in a secure unit with other likeminded people and get a pretty nice prison life, they should be put in with common thugs who can dish out a little shank now and again, remind them they are still alive.

haritori

He will get life, and proper life, but what angers me is they get put in … He will get life, and proper life, but what angers me is they get put in a secure unit with other likeminded people and get a pretty nice prison life, they should be put in with common thugs who can dish out a little shank now and again, remind them they are still alive.

Must admit I thought this thread was about someone on here when I saw the title.

sounds like the police knew it was him straight away but wouldn't have been able to prove it, pity others had to die before they had enough

The prison service are already on the phone to Game to get him a PS4 for his cell.

haritori

........ they should be put in with common thugs who can dish out a … ........ they should be put in with common thugs who can dish out a little shank now and again, remind them they are still alive.

Not sure if that is cockney rhyming slang but....

Anyway, this is a valuable reminder of why you should never connect with a stranger online. Requests to hook up on another site, even something legitimate like LinkedIn, should always be avoided as you really don't know what a 24/7 random nobody is capable of. Could be another psycho like this guy. oO

Banned

splender

Loads of dead bodies in his wake?

Saturn

Not sure if that is cockney rhyming slang but.... :|:)Anyway, this is a … Not sure if that is cockney rhyming slang but.... :|:)Anyway, this is a valuable reminder of why you should never connect with a stranger online. Requests to hook up on another site, even something legitimate like LinkedIn, should always be avoided as you really don't know what a 24/7 random nobody is capable of. Could be another psycho like this guy. oO

wouldnt surprise me, probably with multi personality disorders

no need to drug anyone am sure plenty on here could have provided a dead body like encounter

he should get life that is life but even if that happens it will be in a mental unit

Banned

haritori

What's amazing is how evil has no boundaries. Even hamsters aren't safe.

Edited by: "cchopps" 7th Oct 2016

haritori

Guess we will find out soon enough, there should have been at least 3 Psych evaluations carried out to determine if he is mad or bad.

Original Poster

splender

the first guy he killed contacted his mate through a text telling him were he was going and when they asked the guy he claimed he never knew him, that's how they got him on the first murder

haritori

Sounds like most of Misc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2226
    2. Toyota verso camera23
    3. Can you improve my PC build?33
    4. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient45

See more discussions