This guy is the sickest DJ ever!!!!!!!!!!

Found 31st Aug 2009
youtube.com/wat…ted

two words: SIMPLY AMAZING.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

hope he gets cured soon

what is wrong with him?

boothy;6172085

what is wrong with him?

swine flu i heard its bad.

Banned

Agreed. kentaro is hot

now thats how to wreak you vinyl

[COLOR="Red"]DJ Premier is the sickest DJ ever.

Everything Primo touches is dope.

Kentaro is impressive though. [/COLOR]

FilthAndFurry;6172096

Agreed. kentaro is hot

oh so its a bad temperature/fever hes got, get well soon

ive seen better

The JFK;6172108

[COLOR="Red"]DJ Premier is the sickest DJ ever.Everything Primo touches … [COLOR="Red"]DJ Premier is the sickest DJ ever.Everything Primo touches is dope.Kentaro is impressive though. [/COLOR]

Something you have posted that i actually agree with!

Original Poster

jamespir;6172149

ive seen better

like......

judge jules fatboy slim saw them both live they were ace

Nearly as good as me.

Banned

jamespir;6172293

judge jules fatboy slim saw them both live they were ace

Not quite...

Que dj_urban but I think he's suspended?

utter tosh

Not quite the same, but it reminded me I was sent ]this link recently, killer interview on episode 2

i saw westwwod in napa, he was pretty ****

Not one person yet has mentioned DJ Shadow. You should watch his In Tune & On Time video if you wanna see some slick stuff ;-)

That Kentaro guy is okay but I've seen many better acts at past DMC Championships. I really want to go to one eventually, it's one of those things that I never seem to get around to.

I like these guys: youtube.com/wat…HXY

chunky;6172909

Nah...here's the boy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJ2yr17-As

Please dont bring eddie shatawell into this, most overrated dj ever. You call tht scratching?

Chidda;6173050

Please dont bring eddie shatawell into this, most overrated dj ever. You … Please dont bring eddie shatawell into this, most overrated dj ever. You call tht scratching?

Your opinion...I don't agree :whistling:

Chidda;6173050

Please dont bring eddie shatawell into this, most overrated dj ever. You … Please dont bring eddie shatawell into this, most overrated dj ever. You call tht scratching?

To be fair, the other guy never claimed he was scratching and the thread title just says 'sickest DJ ever' rather than 'sickest scratch DJ ever'. Obviously that guy was not scratching in any way though, just using effects...

I like Tiesto, Armin van buuren, Dj Shadow, Cally & juice, yoji biomenika (sp?) high contrast, chase & status and Eric prydz suprised me live. :oops: Waits to get battered...:whistling:

I prefer the guy down the red lion at weekend he plays a stonkin 60's set :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text