Original Poster

220446236211 sorry

Banned

is this the one listed at £10 million lol

No, THIS guy's having a laugh :w00t:

Banned

wulshaz;5664409

220446236211 sorry

o dear 15k :oops: i'm more ashamed for the people that are buying the ones with dates on

Original Poster

what are they like

Banned

lol buy it now £25 grand but there was one for £10 million what a noob

Buy one of the two and don't pay, hope the sellers don't know how to reclaim their fees, would be one hell of a loss!

lol :thumbsup:

there's one for 2 million but open to offers, the seller states they have never had any good luck apart from finding the 20p and is hoping someone submits a genuine bid, so it can change their life! :roll::w00t:

item no- 320393683509

Just made a best price offer on one of them, think it's a fair price to pay for it.......

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/Capture1.jpg

sancho1983;5664516

Just made a best price offer on one of them, think it's a fair price to … Just made a best price offer on one of them, think it's a fair price to pay for it.......

lol, the Sellers name say it all..:p

Mrs.Z;5664415

No, THIS guy's having a laugh :w00t:260440885346

Postage is free though :-D

sancho1983;5664516

Just made a best price offer on one of them, think it's a fair price to … Just made a best price offer on one of them, think it's a fair price to pay for it.......

Aww it doesn't say you confirmed the offer though - hope you didn't bottle it!
    Come let's bombard him with offers just to baffle him, who's with me? :-D

Edit: Argh they have changed the layout again, it doesn't show how much the previous offers were for - LAME

Banned

Mrs.Z;5664970

Aww it doesn't say you confirmed the offer though - hope you didn't … Aww it doesn't say you confirmed the offer though - hope you didn't bottle it! :pCome let's bombard him with offers just to baffle him, who's with me? :-DEdit: Argh they have changed the layout again, it doesn't show how much the previous offers were for - LAME

you can't offer 20p. min is 99p, thing is i did it earlier but it got auto declined :?

Yeah, that's what happened when i tried

funny

what wally's i found 2 of these and just used them to buy my daily paper as normal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions