Groups

This has got to hurt

You just win the silver medal in Olympics for Great Britain. 4 years of hard
    work. A hero to the nation and yet, you are not even the best in the family.

8 Comments

was brilliant - what a pair - proud to be British

i love the fact he was so far ahead of the field he walked the last bit...like a boss
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqKLWOnXEAQ1Zdy.jpg

I think a certain Australian Mark Waugh had the same problem - or was it Steve Waugh ? A famous bit of Ashes banter X)

What would have happened if Alistair had waited for Johnny and both crossing the line at the same time?
    Would we get two Gold medals?

Original Poster

sydney871

What would have happened if Alistair had waited for Johnny and both … What would have happened if Alistair had waited for Johnny and both crossing the line at the same time? Would we get two Gold medals?

Not sure.. have seen 2 gold medals awarded when the time is the same in swimming.
    But 2 German twins did this in Rio and it divided a nation click me for BBC article

rogparki

I think a certain Australian Mark Waugh had the same problem - or was it … I think a certain Australian Mark Waugh had the same problem - or was it Steve Waugh ? A famous bit of Ashes banter X)

It was Mark the 'forgotten' one

Well done to them done cycling swimming and er walking today myself

Banned

thewongwing101

It was Mark the 'forgotten' oneWell done to them done cycling swimming … It was Mark the 'forgotten' oneWell done to them done cycling swimming and er walking today myself

Talking of brothers in a cricket match
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions