This has to be the biggest bottle of vodka!

Found 24th Aug 2008
Got the better of me tho....

1. Misc
  2. Vodka
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Vodka
18 Comments

Wheres

Original Poster

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4528/022306ka9.th.jpg

Original Poster

if you cant see it even has its own squirty top

Oh we had one of those.

Recommend, perfect for molotov cocktails.

Original Poster

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3116/022306wf0.th.jpg

Cost me £20...
told the lad im buying a full pallet next time haha
Make a fortune

Original Poster

t0mm;2811538

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Health/Vodka-Warning-over-fake-counterfeit-vodka-northumbria-police-food-standards-agency-FSA/Article/200808415084906?lpos=Health_7&lid=ARTICLE_15084906_Vodka%253A%2BWarning%2Bover%2Bfake%2Bcounterfeit%2Bvodka%2Bnorthumbria%2Bpolice%2Bfood%2Bstandards%2Bagency%2BFSA

The counterfeit vodka has a hint of acetone smell, similar to nail varnish, the Food Standards Agency said.

Methanol is normally found in vodka at very low levels but higher levels can cause serious health effects.

Poisoning can lead to nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, drowsiness and dizziness, blurred vision leading to blindness, and breathing difficulties.

Doesnt drinking normally cause the last paragraph anyway???

not blindness?!

Original Poster

Feels like it does after 12 stella haha

Banned

if u look at my bebo magaluf pics (on profile link) my pal has a pretty big bottle of vodka in his hand. think it might be bigger than that lol

salder21;2811631

if u look at my bebo magaluf pics (on profile link) my pal has a pretty … if u look at my bebo magaluf pics (on profile link) my pal has a pretty big bottle of vodka in his hand. think it might be bigger than that lol

My pals brought 2 of these back from Korea. Brilliant. at last dont need to go for another carry out at 11.10pm just after closing!

In Russia you get 3 litres of vodka in plastic bottles

great can you get drunk then and finally send the K850i back to me before you realise you didnt ever intend to?
Cheers

Banned

weirdwilli;2813248

great can you get drunk then and finally send the K850i back to me before … great can you get drunk then and finally send the K850i back to me before you realise you didnt ever intend to?Cheers

:x :whistling:

Original Poster

I sent you the K850i before and you didnt open the door to sign for it... Then you didnt bother going to the post office to pick it up....

Think you can wait another 2 days just for annoying the hell out of me

You wrote down the wrong address actually and because you didnt send it recorded delivery like you said you would it wasnt tracked properly.
Look could you just do me a favour and send it again and i'll send like a fiver or something your way?
It'd be really helpfull if you could.
Cheers

Your inbox is full by the way

Banned

ludichris;2812116

My pals brought 2 of these back from Korea. Brilliant. at last dont need … My pals brought 2 of these back from Korea. Brilliant. at last dont need to go for another carry out at 11.10pm just after closing!

the ones that are that big that it comes with a pump at the top of it? they r great :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text