Groups

This is a call to the best football supporters in the world, where are you, let's be havin' you, come on - oh yeah, looking for a new manager, Bryan Gunn fired from Norwich City, Day 6 of new season

Oh dear, fired, Gunn, 6 days......hasty who knows
    Link in post 2

14 Comments

Original Poster

Oh well. I had money on Mark Hughes being the first manager sacked.

Original Poster

pugw$sh;6019570

Oh well. I had money on Mark Hughes being the first manager sacked.

Not that lucky mate and that's coming from a bitter blue :giggle:

mod

And when Delia fired him she said, "Off you go Bryan, let's be having you"

I was hoping that Gary Megson would be the first, from a disillusioned Trotter. ;-)

Original Poster

andywedge;6019638

And when Delia fired him she said, "Off you go Bryan, let's be having you"

Or.....she had the Boy Sugar ring him, "Gunn.....you're fired" (sorry someone was gonna say it :))
    pugw$sh;6019644

I was hoping that Gary Megson would be the first, from a disillusioned … I was hoping that Gary Megson would be the first, from a disillusioned Trotter. ;-)

Mugson? He's not really followed to well in Sam's Big Shoes has he? Mind, who *did* the fans want?

Surprised its taken this long after last weekend. Strange timing

pugw$sh;6019644

I was hoping that Gary Megson would be the first, from a disillusioned … I was hoping that Gary Megson would be the first, from a disillusioned Trotter. ;-)

Thank you once again for giving us £4.5 for Zat Shyte, rep on its way :thumbsup:

norwich have the best supporters in the world easy 25,000 every week for league 1 football
    also we will win league 1 this season

hope we get a good manager

Cant believe Gunn has got the bullett already

boydent999;6019648

Mugson? He's not really followed to well in Sam's Big Shoes has he? Mind, … Mugson? He's not really followed to well in Sam's Big Shoes has he? Mind, who *did* the fans want?

I know one or two who thought that Mourinho would take up the challenge..........................................:whistling:

KERMITZBITZ;6019730

Cant believe Gunn has got the bullett already

cant believe he started the season

cant believe thye didnt sack him on saturday

reckon we're gonna get the Colchester manager Lambert...... another manager with limited experience again - his reward for beating the Canaries on 1st day of the season. Let's hope he can manage the bunch of players Gunn developed pre-season!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764365
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions