Groups
    EXPIRED

this is a hard one .. anyone up for a challange - a Mannequin Jewellery Holder about 40in high.

Banned
    ive been looking for ages for something i see on the isle of wight and wish now i had bought... it was a Mannequin Jewellery Holder about 40in high.
    do you think i can find one anywhere can i heck as
    dont fancy paying £40 for a ferry to go get it now it would be just my luck they didnt have any more now

8 Comments

do you not remember the name of the store where it was and phone to see if they would post it out to you

There are loads on ebay.
    Regards
    Michelle

Original Poster Banned

linw;3632215

do you not remember the name of the store where it was and phone to see … do you not remember the name of the store where it was and phone to see if they would post it out to you

cant remember the name otherwise i would have called and gone to get it.. but not going to risk them not having it

Original Poster Banned

MICHELLE0205;3632227

There are loads on ebay.RegardsMichelle

none tall enough

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;3632226

Any of these any … Any of these any good?http://www.sendaclock.co.uk/c/clocks/jewellery-mannequins-1.html?gclid=CNWM6d_XoZcCFcse3godyEepDA

some nice ones there but nowhere near big enough... it was £45 to buy so maybe that might help

you sure it was 40in ?

I can find a 20in one ]here

Also good range ]here but around 42cm.......

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;3632454

you sure it was 40in ?I can find a 20in one ]here

maybe 36in just a rough guess but i know it was really tall...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz817
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?45
      3. Ide to sata converter12
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1018

See more discussions