EXPIRED

this is a longshot! need to find name of a old skool arcade game!

SuperEd
basically its a platform game you could play up to 4 players and you would also be able to collect power ups like guns,flamethrowers and nitros?

any1 help?!!!!

21 Comments

Astroids???

A bit more info needed methinks. What machine was it on for a start.

Original Poster SuperEd

no platform game sortof like r-type but 4 players

Original Poster SuperEd

Shengis;5246769

A bit more info needed methinks. What machine was it on for a start.

it was a arcade machine all i can remember!! thats why not much info!

Well I would have said Midnight Resistance but that's one player I think. How about Quartet?

nlambert;5246735

Astroids???

lol worst stab in the dark ever

ikari warriors?

Vendetta ?

youtube.com/wat…i6A

doubt it but had to post.

ikari warriors? is a good guess though by kungfu

Shengis;5246835

Well I would have said Midnight Resistance but that's one player I think. … Well I would have said Midnight Resistance but that's one player I think. How about Quartet?

That's what I was thinking too.

Original Poster SuperEd

no to both was scrolling scrren left to right thanks for helping thou !! its going to do my head in!!!

metal slug?

http://www.wiids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/metal-slug-05.jpg

i would shoot for something like metal slug/contra type game, cant think off the top of my head!
was it people playing or like mechs/robots? if the latter it could be metal warriors?

Original Poster SuperEd

[QUOTE=kungfu;5246925]metal slug?

http://www.wiids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/metal-slug-05.jpg[/QUOTpretty like it!!!

goonertillidie;5246948

pretty like it!!!

Impossible, nothing compares to Metal Slug :lol:

Nemesis? Think that was only 2 player though.

On a seoerate note what was that Kung-fu / Karate game called where you just walked along a plank and kicked the crap out of stuff until you got to the end?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
http://loscampesinos.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles2.jpg

The only Nitro I remember was in Data East's (World) Midnight Resistance, 2 player Jamma game with 8 way Joys like Ikari warriors !

maxmix

Original Poster SuperEd

maxmix;5251600

The only Nitro I remember was in Data East's (World) Midnight Resistance, … The only Nitro I remember was in Data East's (World) Midnight Resistance, 2 player Jamma game with 8 way Joys like Ikari warriors !maxmix

u LEGEND!!!!!!!! thats the one!!!! have some rep!!

I lolled.

Original Poster SuperEd

Shengis;5256108

I lolled.

so did i....:whistling:

so what was it ? the one you said it wasnt on page 1 lol

Yes but Midnight Resistance was a 2 player... Could finish it on one credit in the Arcades in the day ;-)

maxmix

Thanks for the Rep
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions