Expired

This is a plea for anyone living in the Yeovil area

8 replies
Found 9th May 2011
On Saturday I ordered my Liverpool mad son the grey goalie shirt from JJB online for £10. Today I receive an email advising me that it is now out of stock. I phoned them, but according to them they dont know if they will be getting further stock, even though it is for the 2011/12 season. I live in Bournemouth, but the closest JJB store that has this in stock in XLB for the grey shirt is Yeovil, but no amount of pleading would get them to post it to me. Please, please, please can anyone assist me, would be very grateful and could pay by PPG or Bank Transfer to cover item and postage cost. Much appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Banned

pm me

What's wrong with supporting Yeovil? They beat Forest in the play-offs a few years ago so they must be a decent team... always better than supporting Liverpool anyway!

Original Poster

joeymcjoe

What's wrong with supporting Yeovil? They beat Forest in the play-offs a … What's wrong with supporting Yeovil? They beat Forest in the play-offs a few years ago so they must be a decent team... always better than supporting Liverpool anyway!

Nothing wrong with supporting Yeovil, I support Bournemouth, always good to give your local team support!

joeymcjoe

What's wrong with supporting Yeovil? They beat Forest in the play-offs a … What's wrong with supporting Yeovil? They beat Forest in the play-offs a few years ago so they must be a decent team... always better than supporting Liverpool anyway!

You saying Forest are a good team???? HaHa

did not have a problem with the Yeovil bit or any other team but forest lol

Banned

I heard some tortoises were on their way from Bridgwater towards Yeovil heading for a seaside holiday. Maybe get them to pick them up on their way?

Original Poster

BTW, the female who commented above is a right prat who does unmentionables with tortoises!

random thread bump:

so did u get it sorted?

Original Poster

magicbeans

random thread bump:so did u get it sorted?

Yes thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions