This is abit stupid isnt it HUKD!

Banned
the competition...click on the page and youre ready to start..

but what if you accidentally click away from the page without clicking the icons?

go back to the page and you get the message -

"you have already played today blah blah"

ridiculous.

99 Comments

hi mate :thumbsup:

yeah i think thats what happened to me the other night!!!

was gutted tbh :-D

Original Poster Banned

poor practice isnt it lol

how do mr scene :-D

kapows;6408372

poor practice isnt it lol[COLOR="Red"]how do[/COLOR] mr scene :-D

:giggle:

How do??? ...... where do you live??? :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;6408380

:giggle:How do??? ...... where do you live??? :w00t::p

im sure you have a fair idea

It doesn't matter if you click on the 'scratches' it determines if you are a winner as soon as you visit.

kapows;6408372

poor practice isnt it lolhow do mr scene :-D

hey call me Charlie :thumbsup:

im good dude, busy drinking and not winning any competitions!!!

how are you?

hey DMH ;-) X

kapows;6408382

im sure you have a fair idea

Lol... you need to learn to control yourself... I think it, but REALLY try to never SAY( or type) it!!!! :thumbsup:

Where abouts though?

Lol, dont worry, I aint after your address.... just a general area for referance!!! :-D

Lol... hi charlie! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;6408399

Lol... you need to learn to control yourself... I think it, but REALLY … Lol... you need to learn to control yourself... I think it, but REALLY try to never SAY( or type) it!!!! :thumbsup:Where abouts though? Lol, dont worry, I aint after your address.... just a general area for referance!!! :-D

whaddya mean you think it and never say it and control what lol?

you have a fair idea where abouts

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6408392

hey call me Charlie :thumbsup:im good dude, busy drinking and not winning … hey call me Charlie :thumbsup:im good dude, busy drinking and not winning any competitions!!! :phow are you?hey DMH ;-) X

think mods should give us poor folk who fell for their poor programming a free £25 zavvi code!

speak up mods we know youre reading this!

i was feelin the £100 today!

Original Poster Banned

robovski;6408391

It doesn't matter if you click on the 'scratches' it determines if you … It doesn't matter if you click on the 'scratches' it determines if you are a winner as soon as you visit.

yeah but if you dont click on the scratches how will you know whether you have won or not? :?

are you saying that if i dont click on the scratches, redirect from the page, go back to the page and if it decided on my first visit that i won, it will automatically display a zavvi code?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY !

I just won a fiver, rock n roll !

kapows;6408415

think mods should give us poor folk who fell for their poor programming a … think mods should give us poor folk who fell for their poor programming a free £25 zavvi code!speak up mods we know youre reading this!i was feelin the £100 today!

:w00t: so i could have won but i will never know!!!

damm i will go to the fridge right away and get myself a fresh corona and lime (i think i earnt it already) :-D

brb

Charlie Scene;6408434

:w00t: so i could have won but i will never know!!!damm i will go to the … :w00t: so i could have won but i will never know!!!damm i will go to the fridge right away and get myself a fresh corona and lime (i think i earnt it already) :-Dbrb

hey, get me one too babes xx:-D

kapows;6408409

whaddya mean you think it and never say it and control what lol?you have … whaddya mean you think it and never say it and control what lol?you have a fair idea where abouts

:whistling:

Lmao!!! :w00t:

I really dont ( lancashire/ yorkshire... I have a parent from each! ), but if you dont want to share... thats fine!!! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;6408443

:whistling:Lmao!!! :w00t:I really dont ( lancashire/ yorkshire... I have … :whistling:Lmao!!! :w00t:I really dont ( lancashire/ yorkshire... I have a parent from each! ), but if you dont want to share... thats fine!!! ;-)

ok..suit yaself

ClarityofMind;6408438

Hiya com!!! :-D

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6408434

:w00t: so i could have won but i will never know!!!damm i will go to the … :w00t: so i could have won but i will never know!!!damm i will go to the fridge right away and get myself a fresh corona and lime (i think i earnt it already) :-Dbrb

LOL! someone is really enjoying themselves! :-D

kapows;6408444

ok..suit yaself

And now I know why I can understand some of your posts!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

ClarityofMind;6408438

well i just came back but didnt see your post til now sorry, i did get myself a vodka redbull aswell as a beer though!!! im in trouble..........lol :-D

(if you bring your own straw i will share!) :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;6408449

And now I know why I can understand some of your posts!!!!!

lol and now this is your second post in this thread of which i have no idea what you mean :w00t: :-D

not that it matters :-D

Charlie Scene;6408450

well i just came back but didnt see your post til now sorry, i did get … well i just came back but didnt see your post til now sorry, i did get myself a vodka redbull aswell as a beer though!!! im in trouble..........lol :-D(if you bring your own straw i will share!) :thumbsup:

this isnt a one cup two people thingy is it lol

you're gonna be so wide awake for ages :w00t:

dmh77;6408445

Hiya com!!! :-D

hello gorgeous girl xxx ;-)

sorry sorry flame.....................again!

kapows;6408453

lol and now this is your second post in this thread of which i have no … lol and now this is your second post in this thread of which i have no idea what you mean :w00t: :-D :pnot that it matters :-D

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6408458

wanna email derrenbrown and see if he can figure this out? :-D

ClarityofMind;6408456

hello gorgeous girl xxx ;-)

Well... I dunno 'bout that........ :oops:

ClarityofMind;6408454

this isnt a one cup two people thingy is it lol you're gonna be so wide … this isnt a one cup two people thingy is it lol you're gonna be so wide awake for ages :w00t:

you mean 2 girls 1 cup? :w00t: im shocked you have heard such things!!!!!

bitseylango;6408458

me too.
It's all in the click ( no, not clique;-)).

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;6408460

come on then..share with us whatever other site you have open other than hukd...

actually...everyone share what other site you have open other than hukd :-D

kapows;6408462

I would but he has taken out a court order against me, not allowed to email or phone him anymore

kapows;6408462

:-D worth a punt

Charlie Scene;6408465

you mean 2 girls 1 cup? :w00t: im shocked you have heard such things!!!!!

Strangely enough I was purely innocent of such things until I was told about them by HUKDers :oops:

kapows;6408467

come on then..share with us whatever other site you have open other than … come on then..share with us whatever other site you have open other than hukd...actually...everyone share what other site you have open other than hukd :-D

:oops::oops:

wink bingo....

:oops::oops:

dmh77;6408464

Well... I dunno 'bout that........ :oops:

must be true your lil one showed me pics of her and i know like mother like daughter lol xxx

kapows;6408467

come on then..share with us whatever other site you have open other than … come on then..share with us whatever other site you have open other than hukd...actually...everyone share what other site you have open other than hukd :-D

ok i have a football forum open (which shall remain nameless!)
and hukd obv. and a mixed martial arts ufc type site

iNSOMANiAC;6408433

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY ! I just won a fiver, … YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY ! I just won a fiver, rock n roll !

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! that £5 more than me - which technically is infinitely more times than the 0p i have!!! congrats! x

nothin but this and msn xx

ClarityofMind;6408472

Strangely enough I was purely innocent of such things until I was told … Strangely enough I was purely innocent of such things until I was told about them by HUKDers :oops:

ok so what about 2 girls 1 finger..................have u seen that one?

HUKD and facebook and hotmail
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions