Groups

This is england '86 *Contains minor spoilers*

Banned
    and you thought last week was bad... hope your kids arent watching tonight ! thoughts ?

10 Comments

Jesus H Corbett. This is hard stuff

Banned

jeez... that was gross if you are talking about the hammer job.

He wont be doing that again!

As a hard hitting drama it don't get more hard hitting than that.

Still got this on the planner to watch just not got round to it yet

The guy who plays Flip works in my local blockbuster store and my GF went to school with him.

Banned

It brought back a lot of memories

Banned

DJNG22

Still got this on the planner to watch just not got round to it yetThe … Still got this on the planner to watch just not got round to it yetThe guy who plays Flip works in my local blockbuster store and my GF went to school with him.

I love the fact he still works in Blockbuster.

Brilliant character. Made me laugh so much.

I watched the series not having watched the movies, and it was really good, just last 2 episodes found really awkard to watch.

Banned

EvillAssassin

I watched the series not having watched the movies, and it was really … I watched the series not having watched the movies, and it was really good, just last 2 episodes found really awkard to watch.

Why?

Absolutely the best British tv show this year, possibly ever. Better than the film imo, obviously the film was needed though to make the show so good

********** SPOILERS. *******************

the fact that lol did the deed and combo took the blame was a nice twist to what I expected (lol tells combo and combo goes and kills him, which he couldn't when he tried when he was 17 and lol first mentioned it)

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983

Absolutely the best British tv show this year, possibly ever. Better than … Absolutely the best British tv show this year, possibly ever. Better than the film imo, obviously the film was needed though to make the show so good********** SPOILERS. *******************the fact that lol did the deed and combo took the blame was a nice twist to what I expected (lol tells combo and combo goes and kills him, which he couldn't when he tried when he was 17 and lol first mentioned it)

it was good nothing great though, the film was much better imo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions