how do i find the spec of my pc please?

lol thks

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
5 Comments

windows key and pause break key together. or right click "my computer" (thats on yours not mine) and you will see something like this:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/properties.jpg

If you download a program called everest (it has a free trial) that will tell you everything you ever needed to know about your pc and more

Edit - ]Link

Microsoft supply an option on the Start menu called System Information (on my Windows XP it is under System Tools).

This gives you a lot of information.

Of course you dont tell us if you are running Windows (or even if you have any software installed) so the above answer may not help much.

If you dont have an operating system installed (like Windows) then it may be more difficult to find out the specs of your PC (not impossible, just more difficult)

Also you dont need to say "This is gonna sounds stupid but", as yours is a valid question.

If you dont know something it is perfectly fine to ask.

Nobody knows everything about computers.

I have worked with computers for 30 years but still learn something new every so often.

Original Poster

guilbert53;2457876

Also you dont need to say "This is gonna sounds stupid but", as yours is … Also you dont need to say "This is gonna sounds stupid but", as yours is a valid question.If you dont know something it is perfectly fine to ask.Nobody knows everything about computers.I have worked with computers for 30 years but still learn something new every so often.

thks guys for all of your replies i have found out now coz of u
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass66
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    4. Is this expensive?816

See more discussions