This is it - Michael Jackson Movie... (Quick review) + Tracks

Found 31st Oct 2009
Had a preview of the movie on Friday..... (I am so glad I got to see him live, way back)

Movie is brilliant (For what they managed to film).....

Smooth Criminal with Humphrey Bogart is great.... (All the dancers are amazing)

You cant take your eyes of MJ for the whole movie....

The way you make me feel, I'll be there, Thriller and the set (Amazing), Beat it, Black or white, Earth song, Billie Jean are all there... and all great...

A really unmissable 1Hr 40...

Hope you enjoy it...

maxmix

3 Comments

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6740342

Cheers Maxmix, How is it going?We need more clues on your quiz by the … Cheers Maxmix, How is it going?We need more clues on your quiz by the way.Jumpingphil.Max Headroom.

Not bad mate and you ? (I'll get back to the quiz shortly BTW)

maxmix

I thought most the 'recorded footage' were actors :? so wouldnt really be hard at all to take your eyes off MJ

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6743923

I thought most the 'recorded footage' were actors :? so wouldnt really be … I thought most the 'recorded footage' were actors :? so wouldnt really be hard at all to take your eyes off MJ

Strange.... I never knew that, I thought they used the footage with all the original dancers, not actors !!

Maybe someone can clarify that they are actors.... obviously there will be some actors to cover the odd part, but I would never have guessed that it was all actors in the recorded footage...

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821053
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions