Groups

This is MikeL signing off.

Good night to all you good people ....... and also to those who are not so good.

15 Comments

night night
    i'm signing off now too, am sleepy *yawns*
    night all

Does that mean weve all got to go ?

renown;6347257

Does that mean weve all got to go ?

HAvent you been already dude? :?

StevenA2000_uk;6347259

HAvent you been already dude? :?

I've been waiting and watching your -loody avi cause you said if I watched it long enough she'd take her top off, well its been hours and all she's done is shakem, To be honest I'm pretty -issed off and not to mention frustrated :whistling:

renown;6347290

I've been waiting and watching your -loody avi cause you said if I … I've been waiting and watching your -loody avi cause you said if I watched it long enough she'd take her top off, well its been hours and all she's done is shakem, To be honest I'm pretty -issed off and not to mention frustrated :whistling:

See....and what do you do wen your frustrated :thumbsup: :w00t:

renown;6347290

I've been waiting and watching your -loody avi cause you said if I … I've been waiting and watching your -loody avi cause you said if I watched it long enough she'd take her top off, well its been hours and all she's done is shakem, To be honest I'm pretty -issed off and not to mention frustrated :whistling:

lmao!!!!

Good night Mike, sweet dreams and God bless x x

ClarityofMind;6347331

lmao!!!!Good night Mike, sweet dreams and God bless x x

I'm glad you find it funny Dave :x

renown;6347356

I'm glad you find it funny Dave :x

well see you coulda been staring at my chest and that DOES go naked within a few hrs... in fact very soon as it's nearly bedtime. lol

renown;6347290

aaawww poor you - well just for you am gonna send u a wee private video of my friends getting changed in my bedroom Friday night in prep for a night out - there was 5 of them running around in their underwear but hope it wont be too boring for you.:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6347371

well see you coulda been staring at my chest and that DOES go naked … well see you coulda been staring at my chest and that DOES go naked within a few hrs... in fact very soon as it's nearly bedtime. lol

It's to late now my eyes have gone all blurry perhaps i'll have a look at those tomorrow :whistling:

renown;6347409

It's to late now my eyes have gone all blurry perhaps i'll have a look at … It's to late now my eyes have gone all blurry perhaps i'll have a look at those tomorrow :whistling:

only if I get to see your wiggly thing :whistling:;-)

Dave xx

bossyboots;6347401

aaawww poor you - well just for you am gonna send u a wee private video … aaawww poor you - well just for you am gonna send u a wee private video of my friends getting changed in my bedroom Friday night in prep for a night out - there was 5 of them running around in their underwear but hope it wont be too boring for you.:thumbsup:

Yippee ! bring it on bossyboots :-D

:whistling:

renown;6347531

it's that naughty lil boy again lol

renown;6347531

aahhhh go read ur rep! their was a glitch:oops:

xxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text