Found 12th Aug 2008
Save the picture in the next post to your computer and view it in the folder as thumbnails. See what happens! May not work on Windows Vista.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Original Poster

http://c.imagehost.org/0705/2276593181e47db03dd2ovz1.jpg

Nothing!! How Cool!

OOOooOOOooooh spooky lol

that picture itself is abit creepy.. *backs away

Spookyyyy

Banned

Nah, dont work on vista

I guess its very strange in the thumb nail...spooky, yet when reduced in adobe to the same size it doesn't happen.

place it in your "my pictures" folder... may work for you then

doesnt do anything?

so what happens for those of us who dont know

jennie-jack;2732992

so what happens for those of us who dont know

the girl disapears.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/fwibble/Untitled-1-2.jpg

haha - good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

She's Behind You!

:cry:

why does it no worky in vista???""?

how?! how?! how?! please tell me how?!

ROFL, I didnt have the page on full screen and when you said the girl disappeared, I was typing "what girl?", before I realised I had to scroll across! I think my brain has turned to mashed potato!

The thumnail does not show the full image, it crops it to fit the standard size, therefore the girl does not disappear!

Embedded thumbnail? Nifty.

Predikuesi;2734109

The thumnail does not show the full image, it crops it to fit the … The thumnail does not show the full image, it crops it to fit the standard size, therefore the girl does not disappear!

Abvance;2732894

fwibble;2733027

Don't agree with you Predikuesi, look at the original picture and then look at the picture of the thumbnail, that i print screened and posted in an earlier post.

In the thumbnail you can clearly see the fallen 'T' stone and the stones on which the ghostly girl is sitting. Thee thumbnail doesn't crop the image, but it does shrink it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 48 hour working time directive11
    2. Windows 7 reactivation33
    3. Removing Integrated fridge freezer11
    4. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2942

See more discussions