Groups
    EXPIRED

this is not gonna end well

Banned
    Has anyone confirmed a home number and address,, i may be wrong and will appologise if i am, but this does not look good, please guys be careful over there

hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

196 Comments

...lots to sell like, interesting eh

Banned

I have...doesnt worry me 1 bit to be honest

Ikasu rocks btw

mb he's having a huuuge clear out? all above board

Original Poster Banned

yes it maybe legit, but from my experience over there it doesnt look it

ODB you have confirmed the details by phone with the seller?

and i wanted to buy a game off him and he OFFERED to post 1st then i pay. I didnt ask, he offered so he might be legit.

Banned

sassie;3148471

yes it maybe legit, but from my experience over there it doesnt look … yes it maybe legit, but from my experience over there it doesnt look itODB you have confirmed the details by phone with the seller?

nope...

item to be sent first as agreed

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3148477

nope...item to be sent first as agreed

oh your post said "i have"

Banned

sassie;3148486

oh your post said "i have"

sorry thought you meant have I sent my addy to them...thought u suspected it wass gonna be ID theft or something...

as far as I know the seller has sent a few items first...I believe also with Syzable

jellybaby22;3148489

he isnt a very good con man if he is sending stuff before getting … he isnt a very good con man if he is sending stuff before getting payment.....:giggle:

Thats if they get sent i suppose!! maybe thats just a tactic as some people have paid by BT.

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3148489

he isnt a very good con man if he is sending stuff before getting … he isnt a very good con man if he is sending stuff before getting payment.....:giggle:

registered today, 7 threads, prices lowered to half price within an hour, as of yet noone has actually received anything

Banned

sassie;3148517

registered today, 7 threads, prices lowered to half price within an hour, … registered today, 7 threads, prices lowered to half price within an hour, as of yet noone has actually received anything

well...they have said they are gonna post items first...so we will see, seems ok to me and no loss my end...hopefully this will all be ok and they can build up some good rep

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3148530

well...they have said they are gonna post items first...so we will see, … well...they have said they are gonna post items first...so we will see, seems ok to me and no loss my end...hopefully this will all be ok and they can build up some good rep

i hope so too :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3148534

point taken.....but what can he do if he has your address....as long as u … point taken.....but what can he do if he has your address....as long as u havent paid....sorry if im being dim

some more experienced members will not pay until posted, others may not be as wise

I have jsut got a PM off him regarding the Ipod shuffle, and he wants me to pay via BT today so he can buy a DS for his son for his birthday tommorow??? could be legit

Original Poster Banned

already dealing by pm, like i said was only a gentle reminder for you all to follow all the guidelines put in place to try to protect you

it does look a bit suss on one starting price 50 pounds in the end he was willing to sell for 15 pretty quick and in another he agreed with one person then another said he agreed a deal with them as well

I was gonna take one of his games as well. At the moment I haven't sent payment as I saw a couple of posts that put me of paying. I have PM him to ask if he is willing to send first but he hasn't replied (nearly 3 hrs ago).

If any of you do receive your games tomorrow, will you please let me know:)

Banned

Ah the "string em up brigade " are throwing mud before they have a chance to prove they are ligit..

bellows;3148567

it does look a bit suss on one starting price 50 pounds in the end he was … it does look a bit suss on one starting price 50 pounds in the end he was willing to sell for 15 pretty quick and in another he agreed with one person then another said he agreed a deal with them as well

I noticed that :thinking:

Banned

kazmcj;3148570

I was gonna take one of his games as well. At the moment I haven't sent … I was gonna take one of his games as well. At the moment I haven't sent payment as I saw a couple of posts that put me of paying. I have PM him to ask if he is willing to send first but he hasn't replied (nearly 3 hrs ago).If any of you do receive your games tomorrow, will you please let me know:)

will do...doubt they will come tomorrow though...more likely day after or so
    will post in this thread asap

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;3148575

Ah the "string em up brigade " are throwing mud before they have a chance … Ah the "string em up brigade " are throwing mud before they have a chance to prove they are ligit..

yep it appears that way, but if it makes someone think before sending ther money, then job done, if he is legit im sure he will understand

ODB_69;3148582

will do...doubt they will come tomorrow though...more likely day after or … will do...doubt they will come tomorrow though...more likely day after or sowill post in this thread asap:thumbsup:

Many thanks

Banned

sassie;3148585

yep it appears that way, but if it makes someone think before sending … yep it appears that way, but if it makes someone think before sending ther money, then job done, if he is legit im sure he will understand

have you thought as a "newbie" they might not know the rules and yes I appreciate your point out the obvious, but suddenly eveyone jumps on the bandwaggon and he/she is given a bad name before they have actually done anything wrong.. typical of this site and certain members :roll:

dog_cop;3148575

Ah the "string em up brigade " are throwing mud before they have a chance … Ah the "string em up brigade " are throwing mud before they have a chance to prove they are ligit..

if he is legit he will understand that people do get ripped of so people are gonna be cautious when dealing with new people

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;3148602

have you thought as a "newbie" they might not know the rules and yes I … have you thought as a "newbie" they might not know the rules and yes I appreciate your point out the obvious, but suddenly eveyone jumps on the bandwaggon and he/she is given a bad name before they have actually done anything wrong.. typical of this site and certain members :roll:

yes, i have thought that, from what i have seen on the fs boards this one doesnt look good, if you think my post is inappropriate then maybe you could ask a mod to look at it, i dont want to name anyone as a scammer, but as i said hopefully some will re-think and follow guidelines before parting with money, it seems on the boards hes offering to post first, by pm asking for money first

Banned

I have got to admit...I suspected a multi ID from 1st post and reported but nothing has happened...if they are a scammer then they have worked out how to use this forum pretty damn quick...

however...they have my addy...I am going to believe them that the item will be sent and I really hope tomorrow I can let you all know that there safe...so I trust them...

EDIT: For the record...the seller has NOT asked or spoke to me via PM asking for payment first etc

dean3988;3148547

I have jsut got a PM off him regarding the Ipod shuffle, and he wants me … I have jsut got a PM off him regarding the Ipod shuffle, and he wants me to pay via BT today so he can buy a DS for his son for his birthday tommorow??? could be legit

surely if you paid by BT today then he wouldn't get it tomorrow... sounds a bit iffy to me. good thing i'm not looking to buy anything!!

i think that the people who are critizing Sassie for bringing this up are just moaning for the hell of it. if you were scammed by someone and noone had mentioned when they though it looked off then you would probably wish they had. Sassie has obviously been a member here for years, and knows the way the site works so i think she was reight to mention it to everyone.

dog_cop;3148602

have you thought as a "newbie" they might not know the rules and yes I … have you thought as a "newbie" they might not know the rules and yes I appreciate your point out the obvious, but suddenly eveyone jumps on the bandwaggon and he/she is given a bad name before they have actually done anything wrong.. typical of this site and certain members :roll:

his name will be fine when people start receiving goods, so many con artists out there we have to be careful and sassie is only trying to warn people to protect themselves im sure he or she will understand the need to be cautious

Maybe a thread should be started about everybody who he is sending to first, and then they are sending payment? What if they don't sent payment? OMG LOLZ!?!?!?! boring.

Banned

sassie;3148619

yes, i have thought that, from what i have seen on the fs boards this one … yes, i have thought that, from what i have seen on the fs boards this one doesnt look good, if you think my post is inappropriate then maybe you could ask a mod to look at it, i dont want to name anyone as a scammer, but as i said hopefully some will re-think and follow guidelines before parting with money, it seems on the boards hes offering to post first, by pm asking for money first

I have asked a mod to look at it, a modicum of caution ..yes but it gets whipped up into a frenzy here and whos fault is it if users dont read the for sale and buying and selling rules? and some who have bought off the seller state they have not been contacted via pm to deal..

this seller pm'd me their ebay id but i havnt had chance to verify it

Original Poster Banned

donnydude;3148695

this seller pm'd me their ebay id but i havnt had chance to verify it

really

addictedtobass;3146451

hi i dont have ebay but i have confirmed all me details inc home fone … hi i dont have ebay but i have confirmed all me details inc home fone number with a mod& have uploaded pics with username

even dodgier

Said there ebay name was louise8182 :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

you know what, i havent posted on here for two days, because to be honest im pretty sick of the continual jibes every time i dare open my mouth, but i saw this and from experience thought a few members may get ripped off and didnt want that to happen to anyone, so i posted this, unlike some who think it but only lookout for themselves, im not sure why i bothered, so now will leave you to it, once again

you bothered cause u care just ignore the few that have nothing better to do im sure they are outweighed by people who appreciate your advice

i offered £15 for the phone as i saw on other threads he was willing to post first
    not had my offer accepted and not heard from seller since making my post
    appreciate the warning sass

sassie;3148791

you know what, i havent posted on here for two days, because to be honest … you know what, i havent posted on here for two days, because to be honest im pretty sick of the continual jibes every time i dare open my mouth, but i saw this and from experience thought a few members may get ripped off and didnt want that to happen to anyone, so i posted this, unlike some who think it but only lookout for themselves, im not sure why i bothered, so now will leave you to it, once again

I am glad you did hun:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions