This is really funny (and possibly quite worrying!!) If you are feeling brave upload the results here!!

13 replies
Found 4th Apr 2009
Curious to know what your happy coupling will produce, a darling doll or a little monster? All you need is a photo of you and your better half and "Make me babies" will generate an image of your little one, or make babies with superstars!!

makemebabies.com

13 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.makemebabies.com[/url]

Ewww what an awful thought,i don't want any babies!

Erm, I don't think I want kids no more...:thinking:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;4826975

Erm, I don't think I want kids no more...:thinking:

lol, upload it and let us see ( i cant as i dont have a partner:oops:

If you don't have a partner,how have you done it then and found it funny as per the OP:w00t:

Amazingly cute!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ic9rwx.jpg

Original Poster

deb8z;4827007

If you don't have a partner,how have you done it then and found it funny … If you don't have a partner,how have you done it then and found it funny as per the OP:w00t:

You dont have to have a partner to upload your own picture with a celebrity:roll:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4827107

Amazingly cute!

Very, if you dont have kids, have some:thumbsup:

clondikemike;4827212

You dont have to have a partner to upload your own picture with a … You dont have to have a partner to upload your own picture with a celebrity:roll:

Oh,i see,i didnt actually go to the page:roll:lol

http://makemebabies.com/shared/2/baby/1000/babywb20090404095623mulaj13je8ovml9eovk15jhsu7.jpg

OMG its Orville!

thank god this site is very inaccurate. my baby is gorgeous compared to the one on the website.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2483
    2. word association Game74244866
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564098
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322820
    5. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1111

See more discussions