Expired

This is really weird.... ebay what you think?

Found 8th Jun 2008
just looking to purchase something on ebay. i have taken a screen shot of the final page. i am bidding as jamespg1990. i bid 5 secs before the finish yet i loose to someone who as it shows on the bidding history bid 40 seconds after the item had finished?

Can anyone explain this?

GIJimmy
Community Updates
19 Comments
Original Poster
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/JamesGoodband/ebay.jpg
Original Poster
what's all that about?!
The bid shows as an hour before ie 1845
He bid at 18:45:40...
They bid before you, look at the time again. 18:45:40

edit: beaten
Lol!!
Admin
They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore they won the auction.
if there was someone who set up a higher maximum bid that was above you final bid them they would win item but this could take upto 30 secs for it too update.its my theory lol
juliet_bravo;2272385

They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore … They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore they won the auction.

damn you beat me typing lol
Original Poster
damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one else can have a laugh!? :oops:
Original Poster
i need to read! lol
Go back to the bid page and click 'Show Automatic Bids' :thumbsup:
Lolz! Maybe you should ebay yourself a clock!
GIJimmy;2272390

damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one … damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one else can have a laugh!? :oops:

lol, I'm gonna pass this round as an email to everybody I know and get them to do the same lol:p x
Lol hilarious
awwwww bless! :lol:
Banned
Easy mistake to make, don't worry about it
made me smile :-D
Banned
bump for giggles
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions