EXPIRED

This is really weird.... ebay what you think?

just looking to purchase something on ebay. i have taken a screen shot of the final page. i am bidding as jamespg1990. i bid 5 secs before the finish yet i loose to someone who as it shows on the bidding history bid 40 seconds after the item had finished?

Can anyone explain this?

GIJimmy

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/JamesGoodband/ebay.jpg

Original Poster

what's all that about?!

The bid shows as an hour before ie 1845

He bid at 18:45:40...

They bid before you, look at the time again. 18:45:40

edit: beaten

Lol!!

Admin

They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore they won the auction.

if there was someone who set up a higher maximum bid that was above you final bid them they would win item but this could take upto 30 secs for it too update.its my theory lol

juliet_bravo;2272385

They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore … They had a higher bid in place. Your bid didn't outbid theirs, therefore they won the auction.

damn you beat me typing lol

Original Poster

damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one else can have a laugh!? :oops:

Original Poster

i need to read! lol

Go back to the bid page and click 'Show Automatic Bids' :thumbsup:

Lolz! Maybe you should ebay yourself a clock!

GIJimmy;2272390

damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one … damn i've made a fool of myself! how can i remove this quickly so no one else can have a laugh!? :oops:

lol, I'm gonna pass this round as an email to everybody I know and get them to do the same lol:p x

Lol hilarious

awwwww bless! :lol:

Banned

Easy mistake to make, don't worry about it

made me smile :-D

Banned

bump for giggles
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2458
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767297
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions