Groups

This is regarding a website call futpacks.com

Does anyone know if this website is legit?

7 Comments

I don't play fifa, but I'm sure that's the official site for futpacks. So yes, it is legitimate.

These websites are aimed to trick stupid people into spending money. I bet you've seen a YouTuber use the site and get really good packs? Those YouTubers are sponsored by that website and are given good packs to make people believe they can too. I recommend not wasting your money as you will regret it.

Original Poster

Aaron37

These websites are aimed to trick stupid people into spending money. I … These websites are aimed to trick stupid people into spending money. I bet you've seen a YouTuber use the site and get really good packs? Those YouTubers are sponsored by that website and are given good packs to make people believe they can too. I recommend not wasting your money as you will regret it.

your right seen a youtuber on this site and when i looked into this it just seemed to fake. But why would a youtube promote a website that is a scam?

Deanibs

your right seen a youtuber on this site and when i looked into this it … your right seen a youtuber on this site and when i looked into this it just seemed to fake. But why would a youtube promote a website that is a scam?

​They probably get paid for advertising the website.

Deanibs

your right seen a youtuber on this site and when i looked into this it … your right seen a youtuber on this site and when i looked into this it just seemed to fake. But why would a youtube promote a website that is a scam?

​Youtubers don't care as long as there getting paid. It's bad really because there screwing over the people that got them where they are.

Original Poster

Aaron37

​Youtubers don't care as long as there getting paid. It's bad really b … ​Youtubers don't care as long as there getting paid. It's bad really because there screwing over the people that got them where they are.

Exactly what i was just about to say
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity610
      2. Phone "Upgrade"58
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?33

See more discussions