This is so cute ... If you need to laugh or even just smile .................

19 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2008
This is so cute ... If you need to laugh or even just smile ....

Click the link
(post 2)

18 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER][SIZE=7]]Clicky Link[/SIZE]

This is so cute ... If you need to laugh or even just smile ....
[/CENTER]

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/20071105085719_13.gif[/CENTER]

Run for your lives in the children of the corn on laughing gas....ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3644013

good morning ST xxthat cheered me up...how cute was that :lol:

Morning JB ... yeah it cheered me up to .. big LOL

Editor

Hilarious!! Those kiddies are soo cute :w00t:

My womb is contracting :santa:, awwww so cute

not so cute when they start crying, puking, screaming, filling nappies.

Original Poster

dmccabe;3644022

Run for your lives in the children of the corn on laughing … Run for your lives in the children of the corn on laughing gas....ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!

lmao
millarcat;3644033

Hilarious!! Those kiddies are soo cute :w00t:

What a lucky woman ... hard work though!

Morning snowtiger. Hope all is well with you.

Lovely to hear all that baby laughter but I actually had a little tear in my eye for the tot on the left who wasn't in his mum's arms and was sucking his/her own thumb. Poor little dab.

Make sure you 've got your calculator with you for purchases with the new VAT.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;3644053

My womb is contracting :santa:, awwww so cute

:w00t: looks like a multiple birth could be on the cards for you then!

shanecr;3644057

not so cute when they start crying, puking, screaming, filling nappies.

............................................... so true but this is what daddys are for

Original Poster

chesso;3644087

Morning snowtiger. Hope all is well with you. Lovely to hear all that … Morning snowtiger. Hope all is well with you. Lovely to hear all that baby laughter but I actually had a little tear in my eye for the tot on the left who wasn't in his mum's arms and was sucking his/her own thumb. Poor little dab. [COLOR=darkred]Morning Chesso ..... Agreed I noticed that too but I expect they are rotated every half hour or so![/COLOR]Make sure you 've got your calculator with you for purchases with the new VAT.:thumbsup:

[COLOR=darkred]Will do ;-) lol[/COLOR]

Very good! Made me smile.

snowtiger;3644107

:w00t: looks like a multiple birth could be on the cards for you then! … :w00t: looks like a multiple birth could be on the cards for you then! ............................................... so true but this is what daddys are for

would love a multiple birth but my mum had twins and they skip a generation :-(, off to find me a man :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;3644162

would love a multiple birth but my mum had twins and they skip a … would love a multiple birth but my mum had twins and they skip a generation :-(, off to find me a man :thumbsup:

Ah Choc .. good luck babe .. & remember they USUALLY skip a generation, but not always .. you never know ;-)
I would of loved it too, I had 11 months between my two boys so I was almost there!

snowtiger;3644107

............................................... so true but this is … ............................................... so true but this is what daddys are for

:w00t:

i know that only too well

Original Poster

MANJ_007;3644153

Very good! Made me smile.

[CENTER]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/pure100/com2/smile/smile011.gif[/CENTER]

Phil, Grant, Harry Hill and Duncan Goodhew with Mikela Strachan !

yeah she is pretty cute, them annoying kids ruin it tho :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…815
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    4. Driving anxiety.2734

See more discussions