This is weird...

Posted 20th Feb
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Did anyone notice that when the UK plane landed with UK residents, 4 coaches were there for the returning passengers, and.the Nome of the coach firm.........Horsemen coaches.
(4 Horsemen of the apocalypse)
splender20/02/2020 10:55

Nice coincidence, people with high tendency to confirmation bias, …Nice coincidence, people with high tendency to confirmation bias, prejudice and tendency to exclude other credible information from the same source(s), fall for and spread stories likes this. Just type words into Google like "fake story", "fake news" or even the word "snopes", "debunked". Additionally, if no other high quality paper publishes this story, it could very well be fake or spiced up.In this case, the same book (another version) uses Gorki-400 rather than Wuhan-400, and the killer tendency of confirmation biased people, they leave out the bleeding obvious, publish from the same source that debunks the weirdness. In the same book, the virus the “perfect weapon” because it only affects humans and, since it cannot survive outside the human body for longer than a minute, it does not demand expensive decontamination once a population is wiped out, allowing the victors to roll in and claim a conquered territory. <== A typical (cold) war plot post WW2.

If you only stopped writing after the first two words...
21 Comments
39944668-9cJ71.jpg
39944668-Q5bYr.jpg
Yeah someone sent me that on Whatsapp, its pretty incredible. And there actually is a lab there...

metro.co.uk/202…73/
39944792-91Qac.jpg
My brother-in-law is the the head of infectious diseases in Ireland. On an interview on RTE a few days ago, he said that no one knows where it has come from, though suggested an animal link. I'm of the mind that this was either purposely or accidentally released from the lab in Wuhan.
The virus was calle Gorki-400 orinignally in the book which was released under a pseudonym, and was changed to Wuhan when it was re-published under Dean Koontz real name.

The second extract is from a different book.
"End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies about the End of the World" by Sylvia Browne released in 2008.
Bobbajob20/02/2020 09:54

The virus was calle Gorki-400 orinignally in the book which was released …The virus was calle Gorki-400 orinignally in the book which was released under a pseudonym, and was changed to Wuhan when it was re-published under Dean Koontz real name.The second extract is from a different book."End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies about the End of the World" by Sylvia Browne released in 2008..

I'm guessing then that Sylvia Brown added Koontz's thoughts to her psychic predictions.
I guess there could be mention of it too in an old Simpsons episode!
2020 visions
Did anyone notice that when the UK plane landed with UK residents, 4 coaches were there for the returning passengers, and.the Nome of the coach firm.........Horsemen coaches.
(4 Horsemen of the apocalypse)
Nice coincidence, people with high tendency to confirmation bias, prejudice and tendency to exclude other credible information from the same source(s), fall for and spread stories likes this. Just type words into Google like "fake story", "fake news" or even the word "snopes", "debunked". Additionally, if no other high quality paper publishes this story, it could very well be fake or spiced up.

In this case, the same book (another version) uses Gorki-400 rather than Wuhan-400, and the killer tendency of confirmation biased people, they leave out the bleeding obvious, publish from the same source that debunks the weirdness. In the same book, the virus the “perfect weapon” because it only affects humans and, since it cannot survive outside the human body for longer than a minute, it does not demand expensive decontamination once a population is wiped out, allowing the victors to roll in and claim a conquered territory. <== A typical (cold) war plot post WW2.
Predikuesi20/02/2020 09:49

My brother-in-law is the the head of infectious diseases in Ireland. On an …My brother-in-law is the the head of infectious diseases in Ireland. On an interview on RTE a few days ago, he said that no one knows where it has come from, though suggested an animal link. I'm of the mind that this was either purposely or accidentally released from the lab in Wuhan.

Is there more insight that you heard and care to share, after teasing us with this basic and widely known news," (he said) that no one knows where it has come from, though suggested an animal link?" For instance, what is the implication to us as humans once someone knows where it has come from, which species of animal?
splender20/02/2020 10:55

Nice coincidence, people with high tendency to confirmation bias, …Nice coincidence, people with high tendency to confirmation bias, prejudice and tendency to exclude other credible information from the same source(s), fall for and spread stories likes this. Just type words into Google like "fake story", "fake news" or even the word "snopes", "debunked". Additionally, if no other high quality paper publishes this story, it could very well be fake or spiced up.In this case, the same book (another version) uses Gorki-400 rather than Wuhan-400, and the killer tendency of confirmation biased people, they leave out the bleeding obvious, publish from the same source that debunks the weirdness. In the same book, the virus the “perfect weapon” because it only affects humans and, since it cannot survive outside the human body for longer than a minute, it does not demand expensive decontamination once a population is wiped out, allowing the victors to roll in and claim a conquered territory. <== A typical (cold) war plot post WW2.

komakino20/02/2020 12:25

Reading beyond my first two words, are for the still gullible people who did not get it..and needed further explanation till the penny drops. Sounds like you read beyond...
39946804-a9YrL.jpg
chimp14uk20/02/2020 14:52

[Image]

you may say this again, and again, as there are people who would believe a coincidence as a prediction, if repeated enough times
splender20/02/2020 15:02

you may say this again, and again, as there are people who would believe a …you may say this again, and again, as there are people who would believe a coincidence as a prediction, if repeated enough times

39946859-b7dVS.jpg
splender20/02/2020 16:55

No, I am a ghost writer for Koontz.

That's not a very nice way to describe your clients.
splender20/02/2020 16:55

No, I am a ghost writer for Koontz.

Splender bro mate dude non sense brother
you may have missed the point ?

39950159-PVdcf.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants