This is what im giving away for FREE!!

52 replies
Found 7th Aug 2008
My OH

i will add a lil description for all interested parties!. . . . .

hes just over 6ft skinny, shaved hair getting old now (hes nearly 30). ill advertise as nearly new but cummon hes had a hard life so some signs of wear and tear

hes also very good at taking things apart . . . .shame he cant get them back together!

other than that he eats sleeps and . .......

please note if he refuses to move out i will leave him on the doorstep

49 Comments

Banned

whats his spec

Oooo i will have him. In need of some male company;-)

Is he solvent ?

:giggle:

Does he come oiled, and if not does he come with lubricant?

Any piccies so we can see what we're getting!!?!

Does he decorate?? ;-)

Banned

I've got one similar, i'll keep the one i got for now.

He can cook, clean and pay the bills, so there is some use in him :thumbsup:

Otherwise he would be for sale, too :w00t:

will you do a trade.

Can he play the harmonica? I could start a pyramid scheme of harmonica players across the nation.

:roll:is he any good in the bedroom

:-Dmaking the bed ,dusting and hoovering ect of course:whistling:

Original Poster

sassie;2700607

whats his spec

Hes a base model im afraid, his only extras are a couple of dog bite scars
choc1969;2700611

Is he solvent ?

sorry, i got there first :thumbsup:

emasu;2700620

Does he come oiled, and if not does he come with lubricant?

you're driving a hard bargain hes free remember!!!

I will do you a swop, mine is a little older but wearing well.

Well hung but lacks the stamina I require, useless at DIY but handy with a hoover :thumbsup:

I'm not interested but i'll move in with you for free

I'm house trained and can cook a mean curry

foxymissroxy;2700665

you're driving a hard bargain hes free remember!!!

I bet it's a "hard" bargain when there's lube about ;-)

fireheaven;2700667

I will do you a swop, mine is a little older but wearing well.Well hung … I will do you a swop, mine is a little older but wearing well.Well hung but lacks the stamina I require, useless at DIY but handy with a hoover :thumbsup:

:shock:
oh my.. least he's good with a hoover i guess

Banned

RedIron;2700675

I'm not interested but i'll move in with you for freeI'm house trained … I'm not interested but i'll move in with you for freeI'm house trained and can cook a mean curry

Offers about to pile in :w00t:

MissRoo;2700679

:shock:oh my.. least he's good with a hoover i guess

Knows how to use the nozzle?!

Banned

sorry i am out, i have tried the base model already

emasu;2700692

:lol: .. erm, mb haha

Original Poster

RedIron;2700675

I'm not interested but i'll move in with you for freeI'm house trained … I'm not interested but i'll move in with you for freeI'm house trained and can cook a mean curry

SOLD to the laydee in the corner. . . i lurrrrve curry lol

DLM;2700681

Offers about to pile in :w00t:

I could always rent myself out, if you want me for a week you just pay for my train fair to get to you and when your finished with me the next person then pays my fair to get to them

I'm ex Royal Navy so can bring uniform if required and to top it all off I can put up shelves and empty bins

emasu;2700692

Unfortunately not, why do you think I want a swop :roll:

Original Poster

fireheaven;2700667

I will do you a swop, mine is a little older but wearing well.Well hung … I will do you a swop, mine is a little older but wearing well.Well hung but lacks the stamina I require, useless at DIY but handy with a hoover :thumbsup:

does he get into all the cracks??:whistling:

Banned

RedIron;2700712

I could always rent myself out, if you want me for a week you just pay … I could always rent myself out, if you want me for a week you just pay for my train fair to get to you and when your finished with me the next person then pays my fair to get to themI'm ex Royal Navy so can bring uniform if required and to top it all off I can put up shelves and empty bins

Oh, you do push a HARD bargain :w00t:

fireheaven;2700715

Unfortunately not, why do you think I want a swop :roll:

Hm... whats his name? Replace him with Henry.. he's always got a cheeky smile on his face and knows how to work a hose...

http://www.bestpressurewashers.co.uk/images/GEORGE.jpg

Original Poster

now now DLM i had first dibs. . . . but when hes finished the ironin and dustin i will drop him off

RedIron;2700712

I could always rent myself out, if you want me for a week you just pay … I could always rent myself out, if you want me for a week you just pay for my train fair to get to you and when your finished with me the next person then pays my fair to get to themI'm ex Royal Navy so can bring uniform if required and to top it all off I can put up shelves and empty bins

Helloooo :w00t:

DLM;2700739

oh dear! :w00t: ..the puns!!!

foxymissroxy;2700732

does he get into all the cracks??:whistling:

When the mood takes him yes, if you drop enough hints too :whistling:

Banned

foxymissroxy;2700747

now now DLM i had first dibs. . . . but when hes finished the ironin and … now now DLM i had first dibs. . . . but when hes finished the ironin and dustin i will drop him off

:thumbsup:

DLM;2700739

I would just like to add some T&C's

This offer is only open to women

I would need notice in advance if you require me to bring my uniform / tool box / hoover or Johnny Cash Cd's :whistling:

I must be well looked after whilst in your possession and require sandwiches to take with me when I leave

Banned

RedIron;2700777

I would just like to add some T&C'sThis offer is only open to womenI … I would just like to add some T&C'sThis offer is only open to womenI would need notice in advance if you require me to bring my uniform / tool box / hoover or Johnny Cash Cd's :whistling:I must be well looked after whilst in your possession and require sandwiches to take with me when I leave

What do you want on your sandwiches, TONGUE? :w00t:

Original Poster

RedIron;2700777

I would just like to add some T&C'sThis offer is only open to womenI … I would just like to add some T&C'sThis offer is only open to womenI would need notice in advance if you require me to bring my uniform / tool box / hoover or Johnny Cash Cd's :whistling:I must be well looked after whilst in your possession and require sandwiches to take with me when I leave

will you settle with a bag of chips sandwiches seem like hard work after all that cleaning! :whistling:

RedIron;2700777

would u be the giver or the reciever :?

DLM;2700785

What do you want on your sandwiches, TONGUE? :w00t:

Whatever you fancy putting in them! I'll eat what i'm told :oops:

foxymissroxy;2700787

will you settle with a bag of chips sandwiches seem like hard work after … will you settle with a bag of chips sandwiches seem like hard work after all that cleaning! :whistling:

I can make my own sandwiches if required, i'm not fussy you see and nothing beats a bit of hard graft :thumbsup:

edjaned;2700791

would u be the giver or the reciever :?

It's up to you, you'll be the boss

sounds great
*rummages in wardrobe for the wide blue boy*

Banned

im in :-D

RedIron;2700777

I'm female, have my own hoover and tools, the kitten might chew your ankles a bit but other than that it's fairly safe-ish here, and it's bin day tomorrow and they still need taking out - chop chop then :-D

sassie;2700828

im in :-D

for the big blue wide boy?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad2027
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2747
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247658
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769550

See more discussions