Expired

This isn't fair.

Found 20th Dec 2017
Thanks for posting!

Your deal has already been posted but don't worry, you can find the original here and join in the discussion -

hotukdeals.com/dea…926

Forum Team

I got this message.

I didn't repost the deal any way because the one i posted had dropped 10p in price. Why was the deal deleted?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Oh the Injustice !

Maybe they didn't feel the 10p was worth quibbling about. You could just put it in the comments
8 Comments
Oh the Injustice !

Maybe they didn't feel the 10p was worth quibbling about. You could just put it in the comments
deleted1416210
I agree it's probably to do with the fact that it was posted less than a month ago for a very similar price.... If the price drop had been bigger it is likely to have been left...
In this case, you could just write your new info in the comments section of the other post, it will popup in the recently discussed catagory and may be useful to someone
Your face obviously doesn't fit, I've seen deals posted where the price difference has been 1p and they've been allowed.
just post it again in 3 days

/thread
10 p saving hot af
HUKD is a site that really takes the biscuit! I've posted deals and had them removed because the seller isn't good enough, yet they'll let duplicate deals run & run ... Here ... hotukdeals.com/dea…209 ... & ... hotukdeals.com/dea…387

I think it's a case of - If your face doesn't fit, tough titty!
Original Poster
chocci4 h, 56 m ago

just post it again in 3 days/thread

Too late now its £17.85 someone else posted the deal
32846128-EWKgV.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants