Groups

This Kid is ill or just sad or something.......watch video.

youtube.com/wat…_Hk

This is some messed up dude.

17 Comments

80% of the misk are like him

its a pathetic american kid whos become famous over night hes been on lots of tv shows already

jamespir;6915845

its a pathetic american kid whos become famous over night hes been on … its a pathetic american kid whos become famous over night hes been on lots of tv shows already

i saw it earlier i thought he was english

repost

just shows you how pathetic some people react over a game

Banned

watugot;6915907

sounded like from the northh east to me:thumbsup:

monkey hanger

Sounds English to me.

1 Kill
    17 Deaths

That was his last game

No the sad people are the ones who watch this stuff on youtube,

jamespir;6915845

its a pathetic american kid whos become famous over night hes been on … its a pathetic american kid whos become famous over night hes been on lots of tv shows already

that aint an american accent m8 :lol: such a **** he is

black gerbil1;6915835

80% of the misk are like him

true dat brah, I can imagine grown men doing just that whenever you post
    " Cry, I don't care about bg1 man (cry punch wall cry) look man theres blood on the wall, (jeffrey jeffrey whats that noise?) nothing dear, are the kids in bed? (cry, sniffle) it used to be so much better on here without the trolls (cry hit wall again) I really don't care....." etc etc.

watugot;6915907

either way hes still very very pathetic perhaps his mum and dad should start sending him to bed earlier

If he plays games the same way he throws punches, just shows what a pussy he is.

tonyg1962;6915990

No the sad people are the ones who watch this stuff on youtube,

agree, :thumbsup:

ants97;6916001

true dat brah, I can imagine grown men doing just that whenever you post. … true dat brah, I can imagine grown men doing just that whenever you post. " Cry, I don't care about bg1 man (cry punch wall cry) look man theres blood on the wall, (jeffrey jeffrey whats that noise?) nothing dear, are the kids in bed? (cry, sniffle) it used to be so much better on here without the trolls (cry hit wall again) I really don't care....." etc etc.

bargain surfer;6916062

If he plays games the same way he throws punches, just shows what a pussy … If he plays games the same way he throws punches, just shows what a pussy he is.

I lol'd at both :giggle:

ants97;6916001

true dat brah, I can imagine grown men doing just that whenever you post. … true dat brah, I can imagine grown men doing just that whenever you post. " Cry, I don't care about bg1 man (cry punch wall cry) look man theres blood on the wall, (jeffrey jeffrey whats that noise?) nothing dear, are the kids in bed? (cry, sniffle) it used to be so much better on here without the trolls (cry hit wall again) I really don't care....." etc etc.

love it!

WOW, loon!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions