This laptop worth it

Found 3rd Sep 2017
laptopsdirect.co.uk/len…asp

buying this for son starting uni, seems alright to me unless can point out a reason not to go ahead with it?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Your son would be better suited with a portable laptop that he can carry around with him. This laptop click is a better option. It has a better FHD screen vs crappy 1366 x 768 resolution, 10 hrs battery vs 5.5 hrs, 8GB vs 4GB RAM + it will be a lot lighter to carry around. Final bonus is the Acer spin has a touchscreen.

You can get 5% cashback from TCB (offer ends today) + £10 Argo voucher.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 3rd Sep 2017
Despite him saying this everywhere^, I have to agree with him. 4gb RAM is a risk, and when I was scrolling through laptops direct chrome warned me that it wasn't secure. I'm sure the checkout option is, but just a heads up.
Original Poster
RiverDragon81 h, 40 m ago

Your son would be better suited with a portable laptop that he can carry …Your son would be better suited with a portable laptop that he can carry around with him. This laptop click is a better option. It has a better FHD screen vs crappy 1366 x 768 resolution, 10 hrs battery vs 5.5 hrs, 8GB vs 4GB RAM + it will be a lot lighter to carry around. Final bonus is the Acer spin has a touchscreen.You can get 5% cashback from TCB (offer ends today) + £10 Argo voucher.

Its sold out mate. Thankd anyways
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions