Groups

this looks soooo romantic

Im looking for a nice weekend break with a hot tub etc for me n the mrs and found this on ebay . item number 280375646936 lol somehow that kinda puts me of

ps. does any one know any nice log cabins etc in wales or yorkshire that they would suggest ?

10 Comments

Banned

lol mother and son? :w00t: :w00t: :? :lazy:

Original Poster

[url]www.tiny.cc/6jXpv[/url]

is that a birthing pool?
    baby's quite hairy, she must have had bad heartburn throughout pregnancy!:w00t:

Original Poster

naturaleisure also sounds a bit swingers club

cakeybwoy;5863486

http://www.bluestonewales.com/default.aspx?gclid=CMO1icy69psCFZ0U4wodG1b7_wTry that mate, and that's me and my Mrs. in that hot tub!!

bit ricey that place aint it?:? was looking at same kinda break so ill keep an eye on this thread for ay other suggestions :whistling:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5863900

bit ricey that place aint it?:? was looking at same kinda break so ill … bit ricey that place aint it?:? was looking at same kinda break so ill keep an eye on this thread for ay other suggestions :whistling:

looks like its cheaper to go abroad all inclusive for the week than most of the prices i can find :?

leemole101;5863925

looks like its cheaper to go abroad all inclusive for the week than most … looks like its cheaper to go abroad all inclusive for the week than most of the prices i can find :?

yup I hit that problem....not good!

Lmfao at them clips!

Try these hoseasons.co.uk/v3/…lse

Prices start from £163 for a week and they are located not far from Swansea.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions