This made me Laugh out Loud

I mean you just wouldn't would you lol Just take a gander and the pic's :-)

Item number 220478625470

26 Comments

hahhaa

:lol: she missed her calling of game show assistant didnt she...... although I imagine every female off of HUKD to look like her.

niceeee

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6307325

:lol: she missed her calling of game show assistant didnt she...... … :lol: she missed her calling of game show assistant didnt she...... although I imagine every female off of HUKD to look like her.

You got a Carp imagination then :?

jellybaby22;6307338

do you get her with the rabbit hutch......... :obrb bidding

I hope not I would want paying if I get her too !!!

Banned

shocking

sexeh beast!

heres another good one

jellybaby22;6307396

:lol: ordered for my ex

haha is tht why he left u:whistling:

emailed the seller...... "does hotty in the specs come with it, she looks filthy"

jellybaby22;6307396

:lol: ordered for my ex......................and minstrelman

need a double dose for me love :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6307405

emailed the seller...... "does hotty in the specs come with it, she looks … emailed the seller...... "does hotty in the specs come with it, she looks filthy"

She has prob been living in the hutch :w00t:

jellybaby22;6307411

kind of...he left me for a woman that looks like a man ...does that count … kind of...he left me for a woman that looks like a man ...does that count

yet still better looking than you :?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6307411

kind of...he left me for a woman that looks like a man ...does that count … kind of...he left me for a woman that looks like a man ...does that count

lol....

frollickingfrill;6307416

She has prob been living in the hutch :w00t:

i thought I read somewhere in the small print "1 off design by autrian hutch maker, josef fritzel" :whistling:

wonder if she's done Starsky yet?

Sorry to be thick but how do you get to look at what you're talking about? Item # ?

m00bs;6307511

Sorry to be thick but how do you get to look at what you're talking … Sorry to be thick but how do you get to look at what you're talking about? Item # ?

copy & paste into Ebay's search box

Superb - but what I want to know is how the hell you found it in the first place !!!!!! lmao

Humphman;6307603

Superb - but what I want to know is how the hell you found it in the … Superb - but what I want to know is how the hell you found it in the first place !!!!!! lmao

looking for a rabbit hutch perhaps?:?

some brilliant stuff for sale there :thumbsup:

Banned

Not as plush as the designer apartment bunny hutch I built in about May and posted pics on here where I was building. (I'd have been most upset if you had been laughing out very very loud though!)

No felt on the roof - poor bunny will be soggy after the first shower! :x

And why £47.74 ?? :?

tallpete33;6308340

No felt on the roof - poor bunny will be soggy after the first shower! … No felt on the roof - poor bunny will be soggy after the first shower! :xAnd why £47.74 ?? :?

Becuase it's "designer" you're paying for the name.

Original Poster

Humphman;6307603

Superb - but what I want to know is how the hell you found it in the … Superb - but what I want to know is how the hell you found it in the first place !!!!!! lmao

Its for sale in my town.... but I dont know her honestly!!!:?

frollickingfrill;6310232

Its for sale in my town.... but I dont know her honestly!!!:?

:whistling: really ... check fb ... ;-);-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions