This Nus student card...

6 replies
Found 1st Jul
Ok so I'm a sucka for deals but a newbie when understanding them a little

I'm doing the one where I sign up for the £4 ECarers then all I do is sign up for the nus card? Using ecarers as my place of study?

That easy ? All I want really is the amazon perk

Like will they ask me to upload ID anything like that ?

The deal I'm doing
hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…520

1. Ask
  2. Card
  3. Nus
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Card
  3. Nus
6 Comments

I done it with a similar online course (I assume that's what this is) they wanted proof of nus, I sent them a copy of the bus confirmation emails and I had no problems! Well worth it for prime alone but good for highstreet too! Free cake in gregs, cheeseburger in McDonald's, 10% in lots of store

No course purchase required. Completely acceptable to NUS X applcation to state you're studying at any listed institution even though you're not. Other criteria can be completely fictitious except the payment card. My cat has an NUS Extra card, just to prove the point. hotukdeals.com/dea…176

AndyRoyd

No course purchase required. Completely acceptable to NUS X applcation … No course purchase required. Completely acceptable to NUS X applcation to state you're studying at any listed institution even though you're not. Other criteria can be completely fictitious except the payment card. My cat has an NUS Extra card, just to prove the point. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-student-status-14-via-groupon-nus-card-12-get-amazon-prime-39-spotify-4-99-etc-2730087?p=31338176

How do you fill the site in though as asks courses where you study etc

Bling8382

How do you fill the site in though as asks courses where you study etc

The registration site provides a list of institutions. Select one. It asks what course. State one. It asks for various other irrelevant rubbish that appears never to be checked (how else would my cat's photo be acceptable photo ID for a student that presumably would normally resemble a human?). Make it all up. Sometimes a reponse may need to have a minimum number of characters, play around with whatever is acceptable. As you can appreciate from a cat being able to obtain a card, the system appears farcical. The card appears to be purely a commercial venture to obtain multiple payments of £12 rather than a preferential service being provided exclusively to students. This is not a criticism as clearly the card can provide benefits and it will cost a reasonable amount to administer such a system, it is purely observational that all is not as implied.

AndyRoyd2 h, 14 m ago

The registration site provides a list of institutions. Select one. It asks …The registration site provides a list of institutions. Select one. It asks what course. State one. It asks for various other irrelevant rubbish that appears never to be checked (how else would my cat's photo be acceptable photo ID for a student that presumably would normally resemble a human?). Make it all up. Sometimes a reponse may need to have a minimum number of characters, play around with whatever is acceptable. As you can appreciate from a cat being able to obtain a card, the system appears farcical. The card appears to be purely a commercial venture to obtain multiple payments of £12 rather than a preferential service being provided exclusively to students. This is not a criticism as clearly the card can provide benefits and it will cost a reasonable amount to administer such a system, it is purely observational that all is not as implied.

have you actually got a NUS card with your cat face on it? please share

mattsokolinski

have you actually got a NUS card with your cat face on it? please share

I have been previously asked to share the card image but the student otherwise known as Mee Yau declined to share the card image due to fear of having the card pulled and losing the 10% discount on the favorite brand of cat treats shifted at local Coop. In context, only one employee at the local Coop has ever noticed the image of the cat on the card - that employee looked at the image, then gave me a cursory glance, then just swiped the card. I wasn't sure if I should be offended or feel smug, or both.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions