Groups
    EXPIRED

this pair of Air Max 90 for as cheap as poss!

lookin for these trainers cheaply,
    jdsports.co.uk/pro…693

there 84.99 which is a bit ott.... perhaps if someone who works in JD or first sport could buy them for me (using thier work discount)?? (im in london)

12 Comments

those are some ugly trainers:giggle:

i got some normal coloured air max 90 last year, they cost me £22 as they were in one of the catalogue sales ( lx direct/empire/grattan/littlewoods/greatuniversal or who ever) for your first order you get £20 or £25 off the order.

try them

dunno

lmao!!

Original Poster

dunno

there not ugly!! they may not look as good on the site but go in Jd Sports and they are well nice! trying not to sound chav>

jackvdbuk

trying not to sound chav>‌

failed miserably

:giggle:

Synthetic leather? ...actually probably the tanned skin of the Thai workers who are paid 3p per pair - still I commend the vegetarian aspirations of this footwear.

them trainers are actually not too bad

Wait for the next LXDirect/Littlewoods offer.

Is it my age but do people really pay these prices for a pair of pumps!!!:shock:

Original Poster

there well expensive aint they.. but im in love :P usually go max about 60

what do u mean schizo??

LX Direct/Littlewoods tend to have the occasional sale/discount on some lines of items, last time, or time before last I forget when, I got a £130 pair of Blue/Black Air Max 360s for £49.

Albeit they are my only pair of trainers, I have selection of Caterpiller boots i far prefer

look around in magazines and wait till you see a £20-25 joining discount. once you have done this go through quidco to join to get an "x%" or "£x" back in redemption. if your not the quidco kind of person there are also other sites like greasy palm, or if your a tesco shopper look out for deals...........
    [SIZE=2]it may sound like a bit of work but hope this helps in your venture:-D [/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36
      2. Cheap bulk sunglasses66
      3. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…22
      4. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.22

See more discussions