Groups

this place................

Banned
    ..................is like a bleedin ghost town, has everyone all of a sudden found a life :-(

15 Comments

never will sassie:p

i'm busy playing tf2 on the 360

im bored also.

Banned

emasu;2197850

im bored also.

I'm overlooked.

I wish...!!!! Working on it though! Does anyone know what to do with a well built 2 year old that has discovered he can plough other kids over very easily??? He was caught trying to drag an 8 year old off a climbing wall by his feet in a play area today!! He was laughing like satan whilst he was pulling as well!!???:?

not everyone wants to hang out at hotdeals like its a real place!!!!

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;2197855

not everyone wants to hang out at hotdeals like its a real place!!!!

that'll be the ones that havent posted on this thread then will it - lol

I've just come too to find coffee all over the computer desk and a rather nice cigarette burn on the mousemat.
    happy days.........................................

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;2197870

I've just come too to find coffee all over the computer desk and a rather … I've just come too to find coffee all over the computer desk and a rather nice cigarette burn on the mousemat.happy days.........................................

you took notice then :roll:

K mopped it up now and found the right avatar !

hiya sassie, you going to slap my wrists.................

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;2197879

K mopped it up now and found the right avatar !hiya sassie, you going to … K mopped it up now and found the right avatar !hiya sassie, you going to slap my wrists.................

you need more than your wrists slapping tony, and i dont mean in the pervy sense either :x

sassie;2197884

you need more than your wrists slapping tony, and i dont mean in the … you need more than your wrists slapping tony, and i dont mean in the pervy sense either :x

I know hun, least I'm on my own, other two are away visiting friends.............

Are you OK ?

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;2197887

I know hun, least I'm on my own, other two are away visiting … I know hun, least I'm on my own, other two are away visiting friends.............Are you OK ?

oh thats ok then, just your own life at risk you doughnut

yeah im ok, think im gonna hit the sack been tired since about 11 - lol

night hun, and do try take more care sweetie xxxxxxx

You too hun, sleep well xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo12
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22