Groups
    EXPIRED

This Pussy is Really Itchy

Banned
    18+ only

24 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://imeleon.com/photo/88/scratching_cat.jpg

LMAO... saw the title n spat my drink out...

are you the scotland88 in disguise?
    awful

skusey;3576283

are you the saint in disguise?awful

why do you have to bring the saint into EVERYTHING hes not even here...do you seriously have nothing better to do

scotland88;3576295

why do you have to bring the saint into EVERYTHING hes not even here...do … why do you have to bring the saint into EVERYTHING hes not even here...do you seriously have nothing better to do

nope:w00t:

djstrobe4real;3576281

LMAO... saw the title n spat my drink out...

Really? Are you that easily fooled? :-D

Trickyjabs;3576308

Really? Are you that easily fooled? :-D

Clearly i must be, tbf i have only been in the "misc" section the last few days and seeing a title with "18+" it was a little shocking to say the very least :thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;3576283

are you the scotland88 in disguise?awful

Strong Trolling

U want humour guys go here:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…og/

oh sorry...its NOT funny!

ODB_69;3576393

Strong TrollingU want humour guys go here: … Strong TrollingU want humour guys go here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/284138/susie-walkin-the-dog/oh sorry...its NOT funny!

brilliant:w00t:

Banned

skusey;3576406

brilliant:w00t:

as brilliant as usual...

STOP Trolling!

ODB_69;3576393

Strong TrollingU want humour guys go here: … Strong TrollingU want humour guys go here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/284138/susie-walkin-the-dog/oh sorry...its NOT funny!

dude funny thing is he had it as are you the saint first...guy needs to get a life 42 yrs old and acting like hes 2

ODB_69;3576421

as brilliant as usual...STOP Trolling!

sorry, forgot you owned the site:oops:

Banned

scotland88;3576425

dude funny thing is he had it as are you the saint first...guy needs to … dude funny thing is he had it as are you the saint first...guy needs to get a life 42 yrs old and acting like hes 2

I know mate...saw where u quoted him

skusey;3576431

sorry, forgot you owned the site:oops:

I dont its against the rules as well you know

You posted a thread a few days ago where trolling was explained to you...yet you are yet again trolling....therefore you know full well what your doing

Reported

Original Poster Banned

Back to the pussy joke girls

Supermod

The testosterone levels in misc as of late are through the roof.

ODB_69;3576462

I know mate...saw where u quoted himI dont its against the rules as well … I know mate...saw where u quoted himI dont its against the rules as well you knowYou posted a thread a few days ago where trolling was explained to you...yet you are yet again trolling....therefore you know full well what your doingReported

it was deleted, didnt have time to read it, not as bad as this though;
    The JFK:
    You don't remind me of a saint.
    You dont remind me of JFK

he had charisma.....

[SIZE="6"]You should be shot though [/SIZE] (also reported)

Banned

Some of these fella's need to get out more!

stop fighting.....dont be mean to each other

bellabonkers;3576531

stop fighting.....dont be mean to each other

rant over, soon be xmas:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;3576504

it was deleted, didnt have time to read it, not as bad as this though;The … it was deleted, didnt have time to read it, not as bad as this though;The JFK: You don't remind me of a saint. You dont remind me of JFKhe had charisma.....[SIZE=6]You should be shot though [/SIZE](also reported)

LOL

Shows you know NOTHING about humour...

here is the un-modified quote - hotukdeals.com/for…=40

And for th record you did read it...you quoted me if you remember like I do ;-)

GOODBYE

ODB_69;3576630

LOLShows you know NOTHING about humour...here is the un-modified quote - … LOLShows you know NOTHING about humour...here is the un-modified quote - http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3566369&postcount=40And for th record you did read it...you quoted me if you remember like I do ;-)GOODBYE

not going to argue anymore as I will be banned.
    Happy from now on:thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3576734

and even if you arent....smileys can be used to hide the real meaning of … and even if you arent....smileys can be used to hide the real meaning of your posts :-D:thumbsup::whistling:

noted:-D

skusey;3576504

You dont remind me of JFKhe had charisma.....

HAD???

Is he a JFK no more?

or are you talking about the real jfk?!?!?!

Admin

Locking thread- guys if you can't be civil to eachother, keep out of eachother's way. There's no need for the amount of bickering that seems to go on at the moment.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do these 2 men have in common57
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846162
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?29134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions