Groups

This seem dodgy to anybody else?

Looking to buy an iPhone 3GS and so far have found this to be the best deal but almost too good to be true. Includes 12 month warranty

tinyurl.com/2fy…rgt (thanks, Carley)

21 Comments

Original Poster

Didn't realise link would be removed but it's the most popular auction site online so not that hard to figure out

Banned

already sold 15
    looks okay to me

page not found for me, i did remove the **** and add the bay

Original Poster

Thanks for the fixed link, Carley!

Banned

its finished anyway, be very surprised if anyone actually receives one

Original Poster

He relists them quite often. I'm pretty naive when it comes to stuff like this so wanted to be sure

Banned

comicb00kguy

He relists them quite often. I'm pretty naive when it comes to stuff like … He relists them quite often. I'm pretty naive when it comes to stuff like this so wanted to be sure

does he, dont see any feedback for an iphone

Banned

22 sold and not any feedback for them, awaits the negs to start flying in

Original Poster

sassie

does he, dont see any feedback for an iphone

defiently having my doubts then. will wait for feedback and see if he relists

Banned

hey have relisted, anyone that goes for this must be barmey, stick his phone number into google

SuperEd

tinkerbell28

Due to the ordering process it will take 10 working days to ship X)

more like he will be on a ship

SuperEd

sassie

hey have relisted, anyone that goes for this must be barmey, stick his … hey have relisted, anyone that goes for this must be barmey, stick his phone number into google

lol @ Rubbish clearance

Banned

not relisted, but via a google search the auction wasnt meant to end till the 19, hence why i thought he had relisted

Banned

not a bad little side line, £6000.00 for nothing, ermmmmmmmmm

Banned

oh and different address, email and phone number on each listing

SuperEd

sassie

oh and different address, email and phone number on each listing

you getting one then sassie?

Banned

goonertillidie

you getting one then sassie?

well why stop at one, think may get me and daughter a matching pair, son a little young, althought at this price maybe he isnt

Original Poster

address is "1 THE AVENUE"

Banned

1st feedback in seller was unable to complete, but was honest and I was refunded

from the 5th buyer yesterday, awaits the other 10, well at least 10 more purchased after this one
    Edited by: "sassie" 16th Aug 2010

Banned

tinkerbell28

HAHAHAHA got done by the hold did he. I expect the listings were ended as … HAHAHAHA got done by the hold did he. I expect the listings were ended as suspicion was raised due to his sudden winfall, looooool.

looks that way, doesnt it, all the feedback coming in now for cancelled payments
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions