This seems to have been added to the site and is useful i think

Posted 5th Oct
3305050-g2r3i.jpg
It's new to me anyway :-) It's lke a directory and subdirectory listed which you can go up. It's quite a good way of finding broader related things so in this case I've just had a look at a blu-ray if I now go up, I should be shown a list of all movies and series in any form, going up everything in culture and leisure.
Could be useful I think
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
They still should change the navigation back so I don’t need 3 taps to get to either misc or ask, poor decision to hide these 2 useful sections
Edited by: "mds1256" 5th Oct
mds125605/10/2019 20:16

They still should change the navigation back so I don’t need 3 taps to get …They still should change the navigation back so I don’t need 3 taps to get to either misc or ask, poor decision to hide these 2 useful sections

"Menu" -> "Discussion" -> "Misc" or "Ask" is only two taps.

They still should change the navigation back so I don’t need 3 taps to get …They still should change the navigation back so I don’t need 3 taps to get to either misc or ask, poor decision to hide these 2 useful sections

Unnecessary, discussions together in 1 section is better.
fanpages05/10/2019 20:20

Nope, tap menu (one), tap discussion (two), tap ask (three)
jamie1505/10/2019 22:04

Unnecessary, discussions together in 1 section is better.

Disagree, just looking in discussions include all other sections and not just ask and misc. things like introduce yourself and competitions are not what I am interested in.
Edited by: "mds1256" 5th Oct

fanpages05/10/2019 20:20

mds125605/10/2019 22:45

Nope, tap menu (one), tap discussion (two), tap ask (three)

Oh, sorry. I only ever enter the site at [ hotukdeals.com/dis…ons ].

Do you still use this site as HotUKDeals, rather than HotUKDiscussions?
mds125605/10/2019 22:46

Disagree, just looking in discussions include all other sections and not …Disagree, just looking in discussions include all other sections and not just ask and misc. things like introduce yourself and competitions are not what I am interested in.

So you are still given the option to filter it further if necessary. However, there is now also an option to view all non deal related stuff in 1 place.
It's just an alternative form of navigation, use it or don't.
Nothing else has changed
i've also noticed there is a quite useful bar here (for instance)

38619533-nbL6n.jpg
Edited by: "jasee" 7th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants