This Sounds Like A Joke But I Promise I'm Serious! - Can Someone Direct Me To Somewhere I Can Download Fart Sounds!?!?!

8 replies
Found 16th Mar 2008
I need help from you guys to help me find fart noises online. I don't just want individual noises, I'd preferably have a collection of fart noises that i can download, in the dozens/hundreds, like from a torrent or .Zip file (though the method doesn't actually matter).

In case you think i'm some kind of sick, weird pervert who's "in to" fart noises, i'll let you know why i need them. I make my own Most Haunted spoof videos (called Most Farted). I edit episodes of Most Haunted and place bangs or general ghostly sounds with farts and compile it all in to 1-2 minute episodes. No the most glamorous or mature way to spend my time but it really can show up some pretty funny results. I need more fart noises or i'll start re-using ones which i don't want to have to do.

If you want to see my videos, start at the following page. At the time of writing this, there are 4 episodes up so far but more on the way.

uk.youtube.com/wat…ZVA

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Record your own?

Might be something in here -

heptune.com/far…tml

Edit - Had a look at the site - the fart sounds are down at the bottom - which I suppose is what you'd expect !

Theres loads on limewire

Loads of different fart sounds here to listen to, but you cant download them, so would have to record them individually or something to have a hard copy. one mo - just keep searching for more that you could download

surfer90;1727986

Loads of different fart sounds here to listen to, but you cant download … Loads of different fart sounds here to listen to, but you cant download them, so would have to record them individually or something to have a hard copy. one mo - just keep searching for more that you could download

What's a hard copy of a fart ? :whistling:

Original Poster

ivanwilson;1728025

What's a hard copy of a fart ? :whistling:

LMAO!

Original Poster

Anyone?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up611