This story has truly made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach

Found 18th May 2009
I seriously don't know how these people can live with themselves

11 Comments

Original Poster

]News story

About the 19 year old who had a history of sexual behaviour towards children was placed in the care of a family with young children

but did he eat halal kfc.......

seriously, are ALL your threads designed to provoke?

Old story, already posted.

Original Poster

grex9101;5253363

but did he eat halal kfc.......seriously, are ALL your threads designed … but did he eat halal kfc.......seriously, are ALL your threads designed to provoke?Old story, already posted.

Wow, you really are hung up on the chicken, aren't you :roll:

How can this provoke, just upset me that's all - didn't know it was already posted, saw it a while ago on the news but not on here

Can you find any provocation on ]here

Banned

very sad for all involved

yep you are all very sad.. Tomorrow I want you all to go outside (controversial I know) and try to speak to a real live person face to face.

Go on try it, go on, go on, go on.

sonyphone;5253604

yep you are all very sad.. Tomorrow I want you all to go outside … yep you are all very sad.. Tomorrow I want you all to go outside (controversial I know) and try to speak to a real live person face to face.Go on try it, go on, go on, go on.

shudder > Outside you say?! Noooooooo! Please don't make me leave the house!

sonyphone;5253604

yep you are all very sad.. Tomorrow I want you all to go outside … yep you are all very sad.. Tomorrow I want you all to go outside (controversial I know) and try to speak to a real live person face to face.Go on try it, go on, go on, go on.

I see you only have 105 posts since 2008....

This speaking to a real live person, how does it work? Is it similar to the PM system on here?

why am i not banned yet? where are the mod gods when you need then I only have an hour to get banned

Original Poster

grex9101;5253657

I see you only have 105 posts since 2008.... This speaking to a real live … I see you only have 105 posts since 2008.... This speaking to a real live person, how does it work? Is it similar to the PM system on here?

LOLZ! Was that post in this thread? It's disappeared! :w00t:

Mrs.Z;5254868

LOLZ! Was that post in this thread? It's disappeared! :w00t:

I'm beginning to think our friend sonyphone got himself hit with the banstick.... :?

awful story. heard it a while ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet11
    2. Psn subscription11
    3. Is this expensive?712
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed511

See more discussions