This thread has been over pumped!!

17 replies
17 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.sweetgreetingsshildon.co.uk/images/uploads/soft/barratt-flump.JPG

I raise you flumped!

aren't you the guy that pretends to do competitions/giveaways???

could we go with rumped

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

Whos pretending? Apart from you pretending to be clever.

hahaha!!!!! Pump!

Actually reckon a mod should look at his trading activity - he is trader without a doubt

Pump!

This one was too until some of the comments were removed.....

LINK

Charlie Scene

Don't have fun on his thread or he will close it.

dh058977

Whos pretending? Apart from you pretending to be clever.

so you did do a competition then? if you aren't pretending? jus askin - no h4te

kelly1987

This one was too until some of the comments were removed.....LINK

But then you bumped it again! You should report it - not bump it again

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Only if you catch me on a crap day like you did!

WheresMeNuts

To be fair to the OP he had major stuff going on that week/day that would explain him not being in the best of moods then.........but he is full of the joys of spring now - so you are OP

bossyboots

To be fair to the OP he had major stuff going on that week/day that would … To be fair to the OP he had major stuff going on that week/day that would explain him not being in the best of moods then.........but he is full of the joys of spring now - so you are OP

so who won in the end?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

so you did do a competition then? if you aren't pretending? jus askin - … so you did do a competition then? if you aren't pretending? jus askin - no h4te

Dont know why I have to justify myself to you but ive given away a new bed, a pool table, an air hockey table, psp memory cards, vouchers, ps3 games, 360 games, sd cards and cables all while paying postage out of my own pocket. I would have / will be giving the dongle to someone as soon as the thread is unspammed and I can pick a winner.

Good enough answer for you?

dh058977

Dont know why I have to justify myself to you but ive given away a new … Dont know why I have to justify myself to you but ive given away a new bed, a pool table, an air hockey table, psp memory cards, vouchers, ps3 games, 360 games, sd cards and cables all while paying postage out of my own pocket. I would have / will be giving the dongle to someone as soon as the thread is unspammed and I can pick a winner.Good enough answer for you?

don't be like that you don't have to justify anything to me or anyone else was just wondering that's all

what badge is that in your avy?

Banned

Maybe he thought he could get past the 3 bumps rule by pumping it.
Failed as it happens.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/tigerplank/128860827974437138.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247669
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions