Groups

This thread is for talking.

Tell me about your weekend or something. Or throw some abuse at me, whatever. Occupy my time.

Hello.

40 Comments

Lovely jubbly

Love you angel x

We need words!

no time sorry

Worked thursday night.
    Went out to boozer Friday night.
    Worked last night - busy crowd til 4am.
    Slept in til 1pm, went for walk along beach.

Came home.

That do ya?

Original Poster

Bully;7576802

Love you angel x

What have I done to deserve that?! :friends:

thesaint;7576803

We need words!

What have I done now?!

Oh yeah.

And how 'bout some pics for the lads???

karaokecolin;7576910

And how 'bout some pics for the lads???

^ This.

Supermod

I am awesome at life.

karaokecolin;7576910

Oh yeah.And how 'bout some pics for the lads???

emasu;7576919

^ This.

inn 4 teh picz

Original Poster

snowflake;7576906

I'm done with my funny stories, they just sound boring to me lol, umm … I'm done with my funny stories, they just sound boring to me lol, umm went out new year with some friends and saw my ex with his totty, wasnt a good result lol but never the less he dumped her..ouch! lol (you should know the rst lol)

Tell me more stories, damnit!

karaokecolin;7576910

Oh yeah.And how 'bout some pics for the lads???

Pictures of....bunny rabbits?

Had an eventful weekend, my and my brother got jumped by a couple of lads, in a&e for four hours.

angelfairee;7577035

Pictures of....bunny rabbits?

:w00t: I think the hukd blokes were hoping for something a bit more "creative"

Clue - "for the lads"

You're an ugly bint. :w00t::w00t: (surprised?:-D)

snowflake;7577080

She likes more detail, all the start to finish, lol :roll: oh and all the … She likes more detail, all the start to finish, lol :roll: oh and all the gore inbetween

lol,

on the way back from a pub i stopped to take a **** on a street corner, these two irish lads jumped out of a white van and started shoutin things for no reason, my brother came over to see what was happening and he got smacked. then the guys got in the van and drove off. about five mins later the van returned with another yob and this guy wasnt playing around. my brother had to have his head glued and stitches in his mouth, im alright apart from two big lumps on the back of my head where they were kicking me when i was down. cant beleive it all happened for no reason what so ever. to top off the night though in a&e some girl came in complaining she twisted her ankle on the dance floor in the shortest dress with no underwear on!! lol

Original Poster

snowflake;7577080

She likes more detail, all the start to finish, lol :roll: oh and all the … She likes more detail, all the start to finish, lol :roll: oh and all the gore inbetween

This.

I want to know everything. Where do you live and what happened and did they get arrested and what injuries have you sustained? And...how are you?!

karaokecolin;7577105

:w00t: I think the hukd blokes were hoping for something a bit more … :w00t: I think the hukd blokes were hoping for something a bit more "creative"

http://echostains.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/the_scream1.jpg

i woke up on my floor with a half drunk bottle of vodka on saturday, had been out on friday lol, part from that, nuthin, back at uni tomorrow :-( u get up to much?

dre1988;7577125

lol,on the way back from a pub i stopped to take a **** on a street … lol,on the way back from a pub i stopped to take a **** on a street corner, these two irish lads jumped out of a white van and started shoutin things for no reason, my brother came over to see what was happening and he got smacked. then the guys got in the van and drove off. about five mins later the van returned with another yob and this guy wasnt playing around. my brother had to have his head glued and stitches in his mouth, im alright apart from two big lumps on the back of my head where they were kicking me when i was down. cant beleive it all happened for no reason what so ever. to top off the night though in a&e some girl came in complaining she twisted her ankle on the dance floor in the shortest dress with no underwear on!! lol

there called ******/gippos/knackers whatever you wanna call them, dont mess with them cos they will do that crap for no reason.

Good stuff that you didn't get hurt too bad though!

Why did I say that?

numptyj;7577140

there called ******/gippos/knackers whatever you wanna call them, dont … there called ******/gippos/knackers whatever you wanna call them, dont mess with them cos they will do that crap for no reason.Good stuff that you didn't get hurt too bad though!

cheers mate, yeah im ok, feel sorry for my younger brother tho. i have police descriptions but theres no chance theyll be found. three white irish lads. thats about it . they were driving round looking for a fight was the most probable scenario according to the police. wrong place wrong time! lol

dre1988;7577125

lol,on the way back from a pub i stopped to take a **** on a street … lol,on the way back from a pub i stopped to take a **** on a street corner, these two irish lads jumped out of a white van and started shoutin things for no reason, my brother came over to see what was happening and he got smacked. then the guys got in the van and drove off. about five mins later the van returned with another yob and this guy wasnt playing around. my brother had to have his head glued and stitches in his mouth, im alright apart from two big lumps on the back of my head where they were kicking me when i was down. cant beleive it all happened for no reason what so ever. to top off the night though in a&e some girl came in complaining she twisted her ankle on the dance floor in the shortest dress with no underwear on!! lol

**** man, thts awfull, worst that ever happend to me was gettin bottled in the back of the head, smashed so it cut me but didnt knock me out, bloke that did it didnt realise tht 7 of my mates were behind him :lol:

hope ur bro is alright

Banned

Who was snoring? :-D

Original Poster

deek72;7577116

You're an ugly bint. :w00t::w00t: (surprised?:-D)

I can't believe you of all people have said that! WAAAAAHHHHHHH.

dre1988;7577125

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus. Glad you're alright and hope your brother feels better soon.

micoo;7577139

i woke up on my floor with a half drunk bottle of vodka on saturday, had … i woke up on my floor with a half drunk bottle of vodka on saturday, had been out on friday lol, part from that, nuthin, back at uni tomorrow :-( u get up to much?

I'm still hungover. Murgh.

Original Poster

DLM;7577222

Micoo.

it was a night to remember. lol o yeah and they stole my brothers jacket the muppets. my brother was more upset with than rather anything else! lol

had a real boring weekend,though i had planned to go to the V&A museum for the maharaja s jewels exhibition....damnn something came up n today was the last day.

oh yeah,,,,a mug of coffee at starbucks.....long endless chat w someone there...and sunday s over.

Banned

angelfairee;7577227

Micoo.

I can't be doing with snoring.

I am going to bed soon and my man will be snoring and I will threaten to kill him once again :roll:

DLM;7577222

angelfairee;7577227

Micoo.

i told her to just hit me if i did, but she obv didnt

Who's doing that chat camera thing tonight?

Original Poster

snowflake;7577307

Just be grateful she didn't take the advice i just gave DLM

I couldn't possibly kill him, who would post pics on HUKD if he wasn't here?

karaokecolin;7577311

Who's doing that chat camera thing tonight?

Not meeeeeeeeee.

angelfairee;7577340

I couldn't possibly kill him, who would post pics on HUKD if he wasn't … I couldn't possibly kill him, who would post pics on HUKD if he wasn't here?Not meeeeeeeeee.

exactly

im not either, going to bed soon, first day back at uni tomorrow lol need to decide where to go for lunch

Banned

snowflake;7577297

Dont threaten :roll: just be done with it, pillow, 4 minutes, job done … Dont threaten :roll: just be done with it, pillow, 4 minutes, job done :w00t:

I am very tempted but he is too good to me :oops:

worst thing about the weekend was deciding to shave, doing half my face, remembered i hated it and thts why i grew it, then had to finish it cos i cant walk around with a half shaven face :-(

Banned

micoo;7577403

worst thing about the weekend was deciding to shave, doing half my face, … worst thing about the weekend was deciding to shave, doing half my face, remembered i hated it and thts why i grew it, then had to finish it cos i cant walk around with a half shaven face :-(

I bet you look 1000% better.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

DLM;7577426

I bet you look 1000% better.Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

tht was thismorning lol, ive got a nice shadow atm should have something respectable by tuesday :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7577445

tht was thismorning lol, ive got a nice shadow atm should have something … tht was thismorning lol, ive got a nice shadow atm should have something respectable by tuesday :lol:

If you grow the bumfluff back again, you're dumped!

Banned

angelfairee;7577487

That's right AF keep him in line :-D

angelfairee;7577487

:-( ok i will kepp it nicely trimmed

/thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions