Groups

This thread is for the attention of all HUKD - Misc in particular!

Just getting sick to the back teeth of a certain poster - considering just leaving misc which is a shame because I like everyone but one. I've read through all the rules I can find and this should be allowed but - how far can the rules be pushed by a certain individual? Its just arguement after arguement. Even reading through other peoples threads I see a pointless post from this individual.

Woohoo I can add to posts and edit tags now! Appologies to you dude, just had to test it..
    - DudeyGeeza

222 Comments

perhaps its allowed as the misc area is meant to be pointless? especially the 'nonsense' part. just a guess...some people are rather annoying though, I do agree

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6322506

perhaps its allowed as the misc area is meant to be pointless? just a … perhaps its allowed as the misc area is meant to be pointless? just a guess...some people are rather annoying though, I do agree

Well yeah, I understand its misc - but surely not a place to bitch and argue?

Does it start with F and end in Y?

Original Poster

I don't mind the odd bit of banter - thats fun and isn't harmful.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6322512

Does it start with F and end in Y?

:?

Nope

Trying to think of who you mean....

Meadsy4742;6322515

:?NopeTrying to think of who you mean....

hmmm am stumped then lol.

Meadsy4742;6322515

:?NopeTrying to think of who you mean....

It's not hard, even I got that one lol

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6322518

hmmm am stumped then lol.

Ahhh, I know who you mean now, its not them.

Starts in J and ends in K.

Meadsy4742;6322524

Ahhh, I know who you mean now, its not them.Starts in J and ends in K.

anno but he's only a wee boy so we'll forgive him for it.

Meadsy4742;6322524

Ahhh, I know who you mean now, its not them.Starts in J and ends in K.

actually made me laugh :giggle:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6322522

It's not hard, even I got that one lol

I've seen some posts a few months ago but not really seen anything from them since lol

lil_tiger;6322529

actually made me laugh :giggle:

now i'm wondering if the middle letters are er?

meadsy, yes I agree and completely understand where ur coming from........ I just dont how this particular poster is getting away with what they are...................

as I have already posted this evening........it seems there is a rule for one and a different for others..........i.e that one.

its the misc meadsy - i pop up now and again
    http://s2.b3ta.com/host/creative/62105/1235838583/WobblysDog.gif

must admit dont like it when it gets nasty but ....its them thats doing it - always ends up getting pulled
    (just had to put caspers dog in there i love it)

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6322526

anno but he's only a wee boy so we'll forgive him for it.

Thats a maybe, I'm not sure what it is, lies or whatever. I got angry when I saw his post saying he was 'tipsy whilst driving at 155mph' - if the mods wanna be politically correct then he should be sorted out for promoting drink - driving!

wow prob a good time to step away from the internet for a while if you having these feelings, hope you dont leave

Meadsy4742;6322542

Thats a maybe, I'm not sure what it is, lies or whatever. I got angry … Thats a maybe, I'm not sure what it is, lies or whatever. I got angry when I saw his post saying he was 'tipsy whilst driving at 155mph' - if the mods wanna be politically correct then he should be sorted out for promoting drink - driving!

It's under 'misc' : 'nonsense' :? If you don't like what someone posts, put them on ignore.

Getting angry over someone on the internet is a bit worrying tbh.......

Original Poster

holly100;6322537

its the misc meadsy - i pop up now and againmust admit dont like it when … its the misc meadsy - i pop up now and againmust admit dont like it when it gets nasty but ....its them thats doing it - always ends up getting pulled(just had to put caspers dog in there i love it)

That's one ugly mutt lol.

I got an infraction a while back because I just spammed their thread because I can't stand the content - don't understand why - what is the point for a spam button if you get done for using it :whistling:

Meadsy4742;6322542

Thats a maybe, I'm not sure what it is, lies or whatever. I got angry … Thats a maybe, I'm not sure what it is, lies or whatever. I got angry when I saw his post saying he was 'tipsy whilst driving at 155mph' - if the mods wanna be politically correct then he should be sorted out for promoting drink - driving!

I saw that post and reported it. Can't have people claiming to drive while drunk and think that there is nothing wrong with that.

black gerbil1;6322543

wow prob a good time to step away from the internet for a while if you … wow prob a good time to step away from the internet for a while if you having these feelings, hope you dont leave

honestly, this is getting past a joke...........

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6322543

wow prob a good time to step away from the internet for a while if you … wow prob a good time to step away from the internet for a while if you having these feelings, hope you dont leave

I'm not on 24/7 - I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoy the time I have online - but its ruined by crap tbh.

There are a few out there like that. Just have to be ignored, but they do go too far some of them.

These are the types of people who you will meet in your everyday working life and annoy the hell out of you. Some people just get a kick out knowing they are annoying someone, just pure tee ossers.

I think we should all just dance.

Original Poster

shibi din;6322555

I saw that post and reported it. Can't have people claiming to drive … I saw that post and reported it. Can't have people claiming to drive while drunk and think that there is nothing wrong with that.

Exactly - its like he was trying to be cool, I'd love to actually catch him speeding tbh!

shibi din;6322555

I saw that post and reported it. Can't have people claiming to drive … I saw that post and reported it. Can't have people claiming to drive while drunk and think that there is nothing wrong with that.

im sure he was within the legal limit to drive, hes not stupid
    Meadsy4742;6322558

I'm not on 24/7 - I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoy the … I'm not on 24/7 - I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoy the time I have online - but its ruined by crap tbh.

good thing with the internet is that you can choose what you want to see. press back if you dont like a thread.:thumbsup:

From what Ashley has told me he does seem to make a lot of stuff up. I dont even think he is the real JFK.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6322551

It's under 'misc' : 'nonsense' :? If you don't like what someone posts, … It's under 'misc' : 'nonsense' :? If you don't like what someone posts, put them on ignore.Getting angry over someone on the internet is a bit worrying tbh.......

Putting someone on ignore dosen't stop that persons threads from coming up - that is what I was told by aScottishBloke.

Original Poster

DavieJD;6322572

From what Ashley has told me he does seem to make a lot of stuff up. I … From what Ashley has told me he does seem to make a lot of stuff up. I dont even think he is the real JFK.

Mate...just read ONE of his threads.

Meadsy4742;6322577

Putting someone on ignore dosen't stop that persons threads from coming … Putting someone on ignore dosen't stop that persons threads from coming up - that is what I was told by aScottishBloke.

No, but resisting clicking on the thread title to see what's been posted will probably stop you getting angry :thinking:

tis the internet

if the scenario was in real life (as such) - you wouldnt associate with those people - best ignore hon - dont let it get to you
    life is too sweet

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6322565

im sure he was within the legal limit to drive, hes not stupid :)good … im sure he was within the legal limit to drive, hes not stupid :)good thing with the internet is that you can choose what you want to see. press back if you dont like a thread.:thumbsup:

If you read the OP then you will see that even when I ignore their threads and end up in a biggish thread, they pop up.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6322585

No, but resisting clicking on the thread title to see what's been posted … No, but resisting clicking on the thread title to see what's been posted will probably stop you getting angry :thinking:

As I said to BG1 - they pop up in all big threads.

Seriously just have a wee dance.

holly100;6322586

[COLOR="Red"]tis the internet[/COLOR] if the scenario was in real life … [COLOR="Red"]tis the internet[/COLOR] if the scenario was in real life (as such) - you wouldnt associate with those people - best ignore hon - dont let it get to you life is too sweet

+ 1,000,000

I think some people are starting to forget that on here these days.

If you're starting to get wound up by what someone you don't even know writes on a shopping forum, it's time to log out, shut down the computer and go outside for some fresh air :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6322565

im sure he was within the legal limit to drive, hes not stupid

"Tipsy" is not within the legal limit. Neither is 155mph. I think that probably disproves the last part of your (illiterate) sentence.

some people think that people who constantly make up lies are harmless,personally,as I have said previously,I dont. fantasists are dangerous-not harmless. I am in total agreement with meadsy.

*awaits another thread in feedback*

shibi din;6322602

"Tipsy" is not within the legal limit. Neither is 155mph. I think that … "Tipsy" is not within the legal limit. Neither is 155mph. I think that probably disproves the last part of your (illiterate) sentence.

depends if he had under the legal unit limits hes fine, did he say were he drove? could be on a racing track for all we know, im sure if it was if you ask him, as he told me he was going down to test his 98k AM

Meadsy4742;6322596

As I said to BG1 - they pop up in all big threads.

But if they're on ignore, you won't see what they have written :whistling:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6322600

+ 1,000,000 :)I think some people are starting to forget that on here … + 1,000,000 :)I think some people are starting to forget that on here these days.If you're starting to get wound up by what someone you don't even know writes on a shopping forum, it's time to log out, shut down the computer and go outside for some fresh air :thumbsup:

Your just making things worse tbh.

Banned

black gerbil1;6322565

good thing with the internet is that you can choose what you want to see. … good thing with the internet is that you can choose what you want to see. press back if you dont like a thread.:thumbsup:

you should people have to leave threads just because you and JFK have posted some of your ******** in it??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31409
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248817
      3. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      4. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934

See more discussions