This tv good for 4k HDR gaming and Movies?

Found 16th Jul
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
How far away are you sitting? As that’s a pretty small TV. To gain the benefits of 4K/HDR with that tele you need to be about a metre away
_Whatever_16th Jul

How far away are you sitting? As that’s a pretty small TV. To gain the b …How far away are you sitting? As that’s a pretty small TV. To gain the benefits of 4K/HDR with that tele you need to be about a metre away

I'm a good 3 meters. Do you think it's a decent tv for its price or would you recommend another?
It's expensive for me. I just bought a 50" hisense for the same price, and it's a great looking TV, from my research much nicer than Philips. Got it from John Lewis, h50n6800, 420 with 5 year guarantee.
GunnerZeus59 m ago

I'm a good 3 meters. Do you think it's a decent tv for its price or would …I'm a good 3 meters. Do you think it's a decent tv for its price or would you recommend another?

I second what @Leeps has recommended. Much more value for your money. Plus a better size for you
_Whatever_16th Jul

How far away are you sitting? As that’s a pretty small TV. To gain the b …How far away are you sitting? As that’s a pretty small TV. To gain the benefits of 4K/HDR with that tele you need to be about a metre away

I game on a 28" 4K monitor and see the benefit sat at a desk with it. A TV this size you can easily sit 2 meters away and enjoy it. Maybe even 3 metres but it might be pushing it.
ArcAndPie32 m ago

I game on a 28" 4K monitor and see the benefit sat at a desk with it. A TV …I game on a 28" 4K monitor and see the benefit sat at a desk with it. A TV this size you can easily sit 2 meters away and enjoy it. Maybe even 3 metres but it might be pushing it.

Good for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants