seen it last night, its nasty

I saw that on Facebook earlier!

Urgh horrid

thats nasty

Original Poster

it made me feel really sick:-(

Original Poster

nikkib123;6319644

I saw the header and decided against watching it!

lol go on you know you want to :thumbsup:

Original Poster

my mrs's just nearly hurled

leemole101;6319712

my mrs's just nearly hurled

im gonna take the advice of others and not look lol

How do they get away with posting 2 girls 1 cup on youtube? Thought it would be removed by now?

Original Poster

harlzter;6319727

How do they get away with posting 2 girls 1 cup on youtube? Thought it … How do they get away with posting 2 girls 1 cup on youtube? Thought it would be removed by now?

is that where its from ? cant say ive seen it (well a few clips on a mates phone) but dont say they do things with the gunk :w00t:

i saw this a week ago and threw up ...and i will never eat cottage cheese ever again

ClarityofMind;6319720

im gonna take the advice of others and not look lol

please don't it's awful awful awful

Original Poster

esq3585;6319810

this is some nasty stuff … this is some nasty stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNxTZ9ALUKk&feature=related

lol that is nasty !! but what the hell is it ? :?

leemole101;6319822

lol that is nasty !! but what the hell is it ? :?

Looks like a very large third nippage. :thumbsup:

Banned

i worked in a&e for 5 years and this still made me heave, i can cope wth most things from blood and brains to snot and spunk but puss egh!

that werent bad was cool =] x

thats got to be fake

Original Poster

donnaraine;6319891

thats got to be fake

i dunno but im sure he would have blood poisoning or summet :?

Banned

thats just vvvvv wrong

lol ur a wusss !

Banned

donnaraine;6319891

thats got to be fake

i have seen abcesses like that before, doubt its fake, although he's be in a lot of pain

micoo;6319620

seen it last night, its nasty

i posted it in magicbeans thread xxx

harlzter;6319727

How do they get away with posting 2 girls 1 cup on youtube? Thought it … How do they get away with posting 2 girls 1 cup on youtube? Thought it would be removed by now?

oh theres worse than that :lol: one man one glass, watch it lol its disgusting

micoo;6320630

oh theres worse than that :lol: one man one glass, watch it lol its … oh theres worse than that :lol: one man one glass, watch it lol its disgusting

in which thread this one or magicbeans one xxx

Angelstar;6320637

in which thread this one or magicbeans one xxx

its not bn posted, just search for it on youtube if u wanna see it, but be warned it is truly awfull

micoo;6320647

its not bn posted, just search for it on youtube if u wanna see it, but … its not bn posted, just search for it on youtube if u wanna see it, but be warned it is truly awfull

ok thanks :thumbsup:

micoo;6320647

its not bn posted, just search for it on youtube if u wanna see it, but … its not bn posted, just search for it on youtube if u wanna see it, but be warned it is truly awfull

yes truely awful, though it was one guy one cup i watched, dont know if its the exact same video but i would imagine its the same idea

donnaraine;6320910

yes truely awful, though it was one guy one cup i watched, dont know if … yes truely awful, though it was one guy one cup i watched, dont know if its the exact same video but i would imagine its the same idea

i can only find the one guy one cup reactions not the actual video xxx

Angelstar;6320997

i can only find the one guy one cup reactions not the actual video xxx

im gonna pm you the link

donnaraine;6321022

im gonna pm you the link

got it and watched about 3 seconds and errrgghhh yuck didn't bother lol

Angelstar;6321042

got it and watched about 3 seconds and errrgghhh yuck didn't bother lol

you wont know what happened later then lol

donnaraine;6321099

you wont know what happened later then lol

no i don't think i want to either

Angelstar;6321137

no i don't think i want to either

told u u didnt want to see it

donna is one guy one cup the same as one guy one glass?? the one i say involed a long thin glass "entering" the guy and then shattering *shudders*

LOL did u read this comment on the link to the 2nd vid

"Holy ****!.....throw some holy water on dat **** and send it back to hell!! "

watched both vids had to look away in some parts and i normally have a strong stomach

cant find one man one glass vid and not sure if i want to

micoo;6321160

told u u didnt want to see itdonna is one guy one cup the same as one guy … told u u didnt want to see itdonna is one guy one cup the same as one guy one glass?? the one i say involed a long thin glass "entering" the guy and then shattering *shudders*

yeah thats what happened in the one i saw, but dont know if its the same guy and stuff cos i havent watched the other

also in the one i saw the guy pulled the bits of broken glass out afterwards, blood everywhere

edjaned;6321171

LOL did u read this comment on the link to the 2nd vid"Holy … LOL did u read this comment on the link to the 2nd vid"Holy ****!.....throw some holy water on dat **** and send it back to hell!! "watched both vids had to look away in some parts and i normally have a strong stomachcant find one man one glass vid and not sure if i want to

i dnt think thts its name but thts what it is generally about :lol: i tried to erase it from my mind lol

donnaraine;6321201

yeah thats what happened in the one i saw, but dont know if its the same … yeah thats what happened in the one i saw, but dont know if its the same guy and stuff cos i havent watched the otheralso in the one i saw the guy pulled the bits of broken glass out afterwards, blood everywhere

ye its the same one :lol: i couldnt remember what it was called lol, i dount 2 ppl are stupid enough to do it:lol:

micoo;6321211

ye its the same one :lol: i couldnt remember what it was called lol, i … ye its the same one :lol: i couldnt remember what it was called lol, i dount 2 ppl are stupid enough to do it:lol:

i wish i didn't ask now lol xxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions