This whole "super-injunction" saga...

Banned 20 replies
Found 9th May 2011
* Guess it goes without saying that names can't be mentioned!

Really getting on my nerves now, the constant whinging from the press.

The lengths they're going to to justify their right to print tawdry celeb "scandals" is ridiculous.

Apparently someone tweeting the names caused Twitter to crash after getting a massive 15000 followers, surely a new record for the website...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I could avoid these publications but I like to get riled up and have nothing better to do at work.

Banned

It's annoying how it's dominating the news.

Great stories like Ryan Giggs performance at the weekend get pushed off the news agenda which is really sad. When you see the way he lifts those young players up like a big brother he should really get more attention.

Ryan Giggs had an exclusive in the back of the news of world. Ironic really when you can't write about him in the front!!

the person tweeting "the names" is tweeting the wrong names apparently. dont agree with super injunctions,but I also dont agree with the media publishing "celeb" scandal stories-what kind of a saddo gives a toss who a "celeb" is or isnt sleeping with?

yesterdays topless pics of pippa middleton were a new depth for the gutter press to sink to-people should concentrate on their own lives instead of those of people they never have,and never will meet.

Original Poster Banned

Thread not going to last long then.

Banned

master_chief

It's nice to see the newspapers having fun with it though.

dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

barky

the person tweeting "the names" is tweeting the wrong names apparently. … the person tweeting "the names" is tweeting the wrong names apparently. dont agree with super injunctions,but I also dont agree with the media publishing "celeb" scandal stories-what kind of a saddo gives a toss who a "celeb" is or isnt sleeping with?yesterdays topless pics of pippa middleton were a new depth for the gutter press to sink to-people should concentrate on their own lives instead of those of people they never have,and never will meet.

It's shameless, isn't it. Let's be frank, the red-tops are taking lib erties against those poor celebs.
Edited by: "midlandscomics" 9th May 2011

Anyone else think that Hugh Bonneville was rather good in Dr Who at the weekend?

Banned

Super injunctions are good and bad....On one hand they stop kiss and tell tarts making money...and on the other hand, they protect people from the scandal they probably deserve.

Banned

Wasn't started by the same guy tweeting the demise of thatcher by any chance. ?

When did chinese whispers start to make the news eh ?

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 9th May 2011

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke

Wasn't started by the same guy tweeting the demise of thatcher by any … Wasn't started by the same guy tweeting the demise of thatcher by any chance. ?When did chinese whispers start to make the news eh ?

What happened to the Thatcher thread wishing her well?

master_chief

But then Hugh’s devotion to wife Lulu is so strong it is understood he is … But then Hugh’s devotion to wife Lulu is so strong it is understood he is known to fellow thespians as the Ryan Giggs of the showbusiness world, after the famously family-orientated footballer.

My goodness me! Revelations and strange in-thread coincidence.

Interesting article by rod liddle in last weeks Sunday times...
yfrog.com/h0k…qaj

dcx_badass

Why would you do that to me, they're not proper pics, they're the crappy … Why would you do that to me, they're not proper pics, they're the crappy ones from a few days ago.

Any good nipple action going on? Will google later lol

hermanjelmet

Interesting article by rod liddle in last weeks Sunday … Interesting article by rod liddle in last weeks Sunday times...http://yfrog.com/h0kzhgqaj

The force is strong in the Hugh - Ryan connection !!!!

Original Poster Banned

numptyj

Any good nipple action going on? Will google later lol

I imagine yours are bigger!

Banned

norfolk_enchance

Ryan Giggs had an exclusive in the back of the news of world. Ironic … Ryan Giggs had an exclusive in the back of the news of world. Ironic really when you can't write about him in the front!!

lol

First rule of super injuction. You cant mention his name.
Second rule. . . . . See rule one.

@lol at that man "ruining things since 1991" thinking everyone doesnt know!

PS hows Gerrards sister in law?

Original Poster Banned

Another day another round of whinging from the press.

Makes me laugh that they're complaining "millions" are just searching online anyway for the names so why can't they report it. Maybe if they didn't go on about there being injunctions then nobody would go looking eh?!?

Original Poster Banned

And I also love the Daily Mail using a prostitute to gain sympathy from the public.

Sloth/Mod

I heard it was Bargain Surfer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486

See more discussions