In next post.

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://lee.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/33.jpg

Banned

aye tis true

hes gonna slip on them shoes and crack his head open

the wine is spiked with that date drug and the bloke is gonna knock out

shes gonna use the two prongs in her hair to do things to the guy and then leave with him and the bleeding bloke in bed together

have i missed owt?

end is relative, isnt it?

The swords might be useful!!!

Is that Peter Mandelson?

kapows;6285323

aye tis truehes gonna slip on them shoes and crack his head openthe wine … aye tis truehes gonna slip on them shoes and crack his head openthe wine is spiked with that date drug and the bloke is gonna knock outshes gonna use the two prongs in her hair to do things to the guy and then leave with him and the bleeding bloke in bed togetherhave i missed owt?

:lol:
    No...I think u nailed it on the head there lol

I think it will end quite well for the husband after seeing all the weapons on the bedroom wall.

Is the guy in bed a young Richard Hammond?

Banned

who is the husband?

who is male and who is female?

maybe the one that looks female is a male? maybe the white boy is in fact the husband? maybe the bloke walking through the door is the girlfriend?

You feeling lucky punk ! lol

Perhaps the couple in bed are a legitimate couple and the guy that's walking through the door is turning up for a bit of 3 way action along with his big bag of sex toys...

Geebers;6285425

Perhaps the couple in bed are a legitimate couple and the guy that's … Perhaps the couple in bed are a legitimate couple and the guy that's walking through the door is turning up for a bit of 3 way action along with his big bag of sex toys...

He aint turned the corner yet and he dont look happy :thinking:

Original Poster

Link to the rest here.

lee.org/blo…rs/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871507
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions