Groups

This will take you back to childhood and waste a few minutes down memory lane!

I found the following site which has loads of on-line games based on family favourite board games like downfall, buckaroo and operation. I think it's designed for little ones, but I really enjoyed it:oops: . It's a great site to kill a couple of minutes (instead of the doing housework :whistling: ) and I'm sure it will take you back a few years.

Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

hasbro.co.uk/games

20 Comments

Banned

Good one:thumbsup:

If you like them, then you should like this too - It's a Bullseye!

wedigtv.com/bul…ye/

(They also have other games too - obviously there are paid options if you wish to play for money, but obviously it's just fun enough to play for fun and without it costing anything :))

The Hasbro one is a bit addictive........now I really should tidy up...maybe just one more game!!

Good finds!! V. addictive though! :giggle:

nice one

brill! thanks

Excellent - my son will love this too

:thumbsup: Love this for my wee boy too......thanks for this link :thumbsup:

Nice find. Need to extend lunchtime now though!

Speaking of memory lane....Anyone remember Splicers (chewy green & white sweeties); Skoal Bandits (chewing tobacco in a bag sold to kids); Moon Dust;etc. Any more sweeties that are now 'extinct'.??

Perhaps we should have a thread 'Old stuff thats no longer around'...or something..

I'll risk it for a "swisskit"...anyone old enough to remember that ad?, or how vile the actual bar tasted??

great one if you need some time to relax... just don't kill too much time ;-)

I am already crazy about this

Anyone know where I can download a copy of the old videogame classic PANG. Wee guy with a gun thingy that shoots at balloons that keep dividing. Great!!

Rockhound

Anyone know where I can download a copy of the old videogame classic … Anyone know where I can download a copy of the old videogame classic PANG. Wee guy with a gun thingy that shoots at balloons that keep dividing. Great!!

Try google! :giggle:

2dplay.com/pan…htm

Iom-RF

Try google! :giggle: http://www.2dplay.com/pang-2004/pang-2004-play.htm

DOH!!:oops: Thanks IOM (cant seem to get it to work though..will try at home later!)

Rockhound

DOH!!:oops: Thanks IOM (cant seem to get it to work though..will try at … DOH!!:oops: Thanks IOM (cant seem to get it to work though..will try at home later!)

This one is a better one : alfy.com/gam…ang

Iom-RF

This one is a better one : … This one is a better one : http://www.alfy.com/games/playgame.aspx?gameID=213&name=Pang

Cheers:thumbsup:

very nice thank you

Rockhound

Anyone know where I can download a copy of the old videogame classic … Anyone know where I can download a copy of the old videogame classic PANG. Wee guy with a gun thingy that shoots at balloons that keep dividing. Great!!

super pang was my fav still have it on the ps1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions